· Evaluating and reviwing new business opportunities.
· Evaluate and recommend industrial and manufacturing trends.
· Structuring and negotiating the commercial terms of a business opportunity.
· Assist in the transaction process, assessing the target organization and evaluate the impact of the deal.
· Reviewing financial models,business plans and feasibility studies
Required Educational Level
· BSc./Master degree in Engineering or Finance
Required Experience and Knowledge
· 3 - 4 years of professional experience in business development, industrial investment, M&A or leveraged financial or industrial industries.
· knowledge and understanding of macroeconomics
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is ...Read More