The primary responsibility is to be in charge of business development and growth in Saudi Arabia. Tne Country Manager will represent our client in Saudi Arabia and will manage all operations, including recruitment, planning, and submitting reports. The Country Manager will be responsible for the revenue, profit, working capital and project delivery quaity goals of our client. This position holds a high level of autonomy; however, will report directly to the Managing Panner. The candidate must have a sound knowledge of the Audio Visual industry.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of AV requirements and objectives including, but not limited to contractual, financial, technical schedules,
- site coordination. AV equipment, personnel, and scope of work.
- Facilitate internal project kick-off meeting that includes critical participants from 2point0 Concepts, clients, and consultants.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with civil contractors as appointed by the client and all other stakeholders of the project.
- Coordinate all in-house activities associated with project execution, including but not limited to assisting the procurement of AV equipment, submittals, engineering fabrication and installation, programming, commissioning, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Regularly inspect AV installation work performed by staff and/or subcontractors.
- Test, or certify the performance of, installed AV systems and generate inspection reports.
- Design new company offerings/solutions through in-house research, testing and development efforts.
Pre Sales & Solutions
- Analvze inbound customer requirements to vet and understand client needs.
- Communicate and consult with customers through in person and online meetings to fully understand their needs and requirement to offer the best solution.
- Create Cost Analysis which includes designing a solution and attaining pricing, product availability and timelines through coordination with vendors.
- Analyze the profitability of a project based on the Cost Analysis and communicate this to the Managing Partner for each project.
- Prepare quotation and proposals for end clients.
- Evaluation of client drawings and floor plans, RCP plans and MEP plans to assess architectural layout, electrical, power, and structural to design in AV endpoints.
- Communicating infrastructure and architectural requirements to the project team and contractors.
- Engineer audio visual and digital signage solutions to support the proposal process including the bill of material, manpower and logistical requirements including AV Networking + 1 opoiogy, System Diagrams & Block Diagrams, Design Floor Box, Wall plates and overlays, Video Conferencing Systems, LCD Displays / LED Displays & Systems, Digital Signage Systems, Complex Audio-Visual Systems
- Present designed solutions to clients through professional sales presentations.
- Develop engineering and architectural drawings to determine power load calculations, acoustical requirements, and weight calculations.
- Provide on-site engineering assistance when neeoeo.
- Assist project manager in project sign offs as neeoeo.
- Act as a technical resource for associate engineers, technicians, and orafting staff.
- Software Proficiency - MS Office applications especially Microsoft Excel and AutoCAD requireo.
Education Requirements:- A background in engineering/electronic communications, Work Experience:
At least 8-10 years of work experience in technical pre-sales or business development role in the Audio Visual industry