· Perform stock-related duties, including Organizing, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of products and equipment.
· aintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stock.
· Receive, unload, and shelve products
· Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
· Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
· Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
· Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
· Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
· 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
· Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
· Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
· Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
· Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
· Skills to operate common office equipment.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Acceptable level of MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel).
· Familiarity with Inventory software is a plus.
· Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials.
· Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.Good command of English language: Ability to read, write and speak English well.