Job Description :
· Identify scope of work and perform quantity takeoff from RFQ information for heavy civil projects.
· Develop, review and update blueprints for new bids and prepare detailed cost (Direct & Indirect) estimates for each project. Perform conceptual estimates at times when detailed design information is not yet available.
· Solicit pricing from material vendors and subcontractors.
· Compare and analyze competitive subcontractors and suppliers pricing.
· Ensure compliance with company standards legal & safety risks and concerns.
· Coordinate with Planning Team to develop project schedules to ensure projects meet client requirements.
· Prepare proposals when necessary, and include information to document the basis of proposal.
· Maintain base bid documents and organize estimate information.
· Coordinate with the Construction Team on successful bids to provide a thorough transition to the project team.
· Performs comparative cost analysis for back-charges and defects.
· Keep track of the project's costs and budget.
Bachelor degree in civil engineering.
Language : well versed in spoken and written English. Arabic language is a plus.
Years of Experience
07 years (minimum of 04 years at oil & gas industries)
Areas of experience
subcontracting for aramco / petrorabigh / sabic / oil & gas or petrochemical companies
· English communication and interaction skills.
· Strong computer skills (MS Office / project management / estimating & scheduling software)
· Solid skills in the areas of cost control management and budgeting
· Time management & progress deadlines skills
· Ability to plan, coordinate and follow-up
· Ability to withstand work pressure & emergencies
· Ability to collect distinguished details
· Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills