- Ensure accurate, complete and consistent recording and reporting of financial activities of the business unit.
- Supervise and oversee the general ledger activities and ensure that journal booking, posting and closing the books are done on a timely and accurate basis.
- Create GL reports for management related to journal vouchers summaries, account analysis, period closing, trial balance and others as required.
- Review journal entries to check accuracy and compliance with the established rules and accounting principles and that all entries are supported by valid documentation.
- Prepare all JV’s related to Development/Holding after receiving working papers and supporting documents from respective departments along with checking their accuracy.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Follow up for the loan movement, bank wise and loan wise (interest, repayments, roll over, new loans and loan installments). Prepare the related documents for accounting purpose and calculate monthly accrual bank interest.
Should have strong knowledge of finance and accounting practices including Investment in Companies, Marketable security, real estates, AP/AR and fixed asset processes. Sound knowledge and understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA) accounting standards./ Experience using large financial/ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle).
Should have a B.S. Degree in Finance plus 4 to 5 years work experience in the head office of a group or holding company. This is a varied role that will offer you the opportunity to develop your finance skills and work closely with a highly experienced and dynamic finance team.