A. Job Description
1. Adheres to the safety, Hygiene, Quality & Food Safety standard of SMFF.
2. Participates effectively in preventing unplanned down times and making effective contribution
3. Attend Shift Handover meeting to discuss last shift activities & plan the coming shift accordingly
4. Performing breakdown root cause analysis related actions
5. Participate in action plan "CA/PA" completion, permits, audits, tours & safety finding progress
6. Participate on day to day actions/priorities/urgent topics
7. Complies with line housekeeping (5S).
8. Participate in the improvements / modification of the lines where needed
9. Achieves Zero maintenance jobs rework
10. Support other areas within the maintenance department and/or other functions within the company where it is needed
B. Required Knowledge
1. Good communication & interpersonal skills with ability to influence his direct supervisor and colleagues
2. Commitment to quality with high personal drive to performance
3. Self-driven and have pro-active approach
4. Basic knowledge in rotating machines, Lubrication, Pneumatic systems and maintenance strategy concepts
5. Basic in spoken and written English
6. Moderate in Arabic is preferred
7. Ability to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining safety standards.