I'm looking for a GM-CEO (Saudi National) for a tourism and entertainment company established in 2008. QUALIFICATIONS:
• Degree in tourism, event planning, project management or hospitality. Masters is preferred • Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic;
• At least 5-10 years of relevant work experience (tour operator, camp manager, event planner or activity manager)
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills to handle employees, management and other third party companies. JOB HOURS:
• 6 days a week
• Hours ranges based on business needs MEDICAL INSURANCE:
• Will be provided VACATION:
• 30 days paid vacation after completion of 11 months of employment. SCOPE OF WORK:
• Design and develop events and activities to be implemented in different projects under the company's umbrella.
• Create a tourism package using the targeted activities then market/sell them to travel agencies.
• Identify new markets and sources of business that present additional revenue earning
• Innovative mind with a drive to develop new ideas and activities in line with desert camping.
• Develop marketing campaigns to promote the destination. etc...