Procurement Officer will be responsible for handling all local and foreign procurement for the company.
Duties include: • Preparing purchase orders and contracts.
• Securing materials requested in a timely manner.
• Preparing related bank documents such as Letters of Credits, Telex Transfers and others.
• Negotiating with suppliers for the best package for the company including quality, price and delivery periods.
• Handling all the paper work for the shipping agencies, clearing agencies, insurance brokers and others related to purchasing of material.
• Preparing weekly forecast for the purchases, payment transfers, check preparation and others that are required by the purchasing department for management.