To support the secure and effective utilization of the BI & Analytics Applications and platforms, through their continuous monitoring, problem solving and upgrade activities.
To administrate and ensure proper accessibility of employees to BI Applications and data according to business requests and Bank’s processes and procedures.
- Monitors on a daily basis the accessibility of the employees to systems and applications, so as to support compliance with applications administration regulations, procedures and standards
- Identifies potential access discrepancies or security breaches of the accessibility protocol and provides analytical reports of incidents to the relevant units for the resolution of issues
- Proceeds to the authorization of employees to access applications, reports or BI systems, according to requests from business units and Bank’s processes and procedures.
- Provides the required profiles and privileges to employees, so as to enable their access to the required information or systems
- Provides solutions to access problems to end users, while sets relevant restriction to employees according to business requests
- Reviews the Banks systems to identify if their accessibility is secured and complies with the level of authority set by the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Follows the Security policies, procedures, and ISMS documentation and proceed to their accurate implementation with any potential changes and provides insight for the effective implementation of security change manage process
- Monitors the performance of the BI tools and takes appropriate steps to insure business continuity
- BI systems monitoring and management to ensure effective utilization of the BI and analytics applications.
- Ensures the health and annual maintenance of the BI Applications content.
- Administration and maintenance of the BI Lab