Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, notifies company personnel of visitor arrival maintains security and telecommunications system.
CANDIDATES ONLY FROM SAUDI NATIONALITY SHOULD APPLY.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive in the office.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Answers, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Calling leads.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Telephone Skills, Excellent Written and Verbal skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Handles Pressure, Multi-tasking and time management skills.