Remedex Pharmaceuticals is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company ñ one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, youíll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the design of overall data solution platform including reports, metrics and tools in support for the needs of business and HR. Make recommendations about the methods that should be used to collect, analyse and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Gather information from various sources that will help better understand the situation and study the information to help find a solution.
- Communicate clearly the results of the analysis as a comprehensive report to decision makers and others affected by the results.
- Partner with the Operations Excellence Team in the establishment of clear service measures and their incorporation into negotiated SLAs and on-going reporting and monitoring tools.
- Have a clear understanding of the fundamental business drivers of the company and use this knowledge in daily work.
- Prepare and consolidate data for established, periodic review and maintain data dashboards.
- Ensures data privacy processes are followed as part of system changes and works with Data Privacy Office and data steward to ensure Local and Global Data Privacy and works council approvals are obtained, as required.
- Ability to work independently and lead a team
- Support talent development strategy from HR operations process perspective, including communication, data analysis, system access etc.
- Work with Talent CoE regarding global talent portfolio such as project based initiatives, system launches etc.