· At least five years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial role within the leisure or hospitality sectors, ideally gained operating family entertainment centers.
· Secondary qualification in a relevant field (Customer Service, Business Administration, Hospitality, Finance… etc)
· Basic technical understanding of electro-mechanical machines and rides
Job Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Responsible for the management of staff in the FEC including reviewing staffing levels/ requirements, identifying training needs, administering performance measurement on a continuing basis.
· Assists in the induction program, familiarization and training of new staff under his/her supervision, ensures their integration into the team and briefs them on the company policies and procedures.
· Monitors the staff performance throughout the year, carries out the annual performance review (PMS) for his/her staff in timely and professional manner and participates in the evaluation of staff.
· Reviews and approves the staff duty roster & overtime sheet insuring efficient floor coverage.
· Reviews and approves the staff vacation plan in accordance with Operational needs.
· Review the preparation of operational float for the FEC which includes cash and related inventory at the beginning of all cashier shifts.
· Ensures all revenue takings are deposited in the bank on the very next day of trading.
· Prepares all reports related to the daily sale reporting with the Embed report (e.g. Cash reconciliation, cashiers over/short report, sales turnover report).
· Review reconciliation weekly cash collections from the profit sharing machines, and deposit in the bank the very next day.
· Manages the FEC Petty cash, with reimbursement to be prepared as and when required.
· Controls and manages inventory of consumable and prepares the monthly consumable Inventory report (attached papers e.g. swipe cards wristband in & out tracking sheet) and manages the redemption items inventory process.
· Prepares the monthly Income Summary report with the figures generated from the Embed report & forward it to the accounts for the necessary JE entries to be passed.
· Prepares weekly, monthly asset performance reports & creates a weekly business unit report.
· Oversees the completion of daily stock control on the redemption prize counter and individual merchandising machines.
· Oversees the checking, verification and the receipt of delivered redemption stock.
· Makes recommendations and actively contributes to the preparation of annual FEC budget.
· Closely monitors the sales and margin performance of the FEC business.
· Drives marketing, pricing, operational strategies to maximize performance.
· Monitors performance against targets, create objectives to assist in achieving targets.
· Identifies assets that may be required and creates a Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) plan for the respective business unit.
· Represents the respective business unit(s) and attends weekly Management meetings.
· Resolves issues with other Departments to prevent inefficient Operation of his/her business unit(s).
· Monitors the performance of competitors and investigate the market for new initiatives to improve business performance.
· Supports the Assistant Manager to resolve issues encountered when dealing with 3rd party contractors.
· Ensures proper planning and operation of human capital on the floor to insure maximum profitability.
· Liaise with the Technical Department to insure having a proper and efficient PPM program.
· Assists the technical manager with implementation of technical strategy.
· Assists in managing the technicians and reports on performance as needed.
· Liaise with the relevant Mall Management regarding any issues or concerns.
· Have stringent strategies in place to control cost effectively.
· Assists the marketing manager in the implementation of in FEC promotions.
· Reports any occurrence and suspicious incidents to the Operations Manager
· Implements management regarding work responsibilities by coordinating resources effectively to complete all tasks on time.
· Attend any Divisional meetings as advised by the Operations Manager.
· Carries out other duties as and when required by the operations manager.