Urgently required Building Surveyor for Riyadh location on Rental basis.
• Degree/or equivalent in relevant discipline.
• Professional Membership of RICS preferred
• Be fluent in English having Arabic is preferred but not essential.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
• UAE/KSA experience preferred but not essential.
• Carrying out Full Building Survey, Fire Safety Audits, Construction Compliance Reports, Handover Audits, Condition (snagging) Surveys, Defects Analysis, Reinstatement Valuations.
• Carrying out inspections on buildings before purchase to assess the quality of and to identify any structural faults of buildings.
• Drawing up schedules of dilapidations, schedules of condition and schedules of works of necessary repair.
• Ability to conduct and produce Planned Preventative Maintenance programmes related to various building types.
• Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings in particular to SBC and other regulations.
• Writing technical report /reviewing in line with RICS guidelines.
• Specification writing.
• Project-managing, controlling budgets and supervising building projects on site.
• Keeping reports on the progress of work.
• Providing advice and assistance to builders.
• Extensive knowledge of building pathology, construction technology and regulatory requirements in particular Saudi Building Code.
• Familiar with RICS membership regulations in so far as they apply to you in the capacity of a building surveyor.
• Ensure the Building Surveying H&S Team maintain high quality of work in accordance with approved documents and relevant building codes/legislation and health and safety requirements.
• Ensure Saudi laws, company protocols and RICS Codes of Conduct are followed.
• Develop new services, templates and use of IT resources to develop and enhance services and customer experience.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects
• Maintain continual professional development in line with RICS requirements.
• Be willing to travel across Saudi Arabia to undertaken building surveying/project related works.
• IT literate –a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages including MS Project.
• Be familiar with Auto CAD, Revit, preferably BIM 360