Petro Rabigh was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. The plant is valued at about US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives. Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $9 billion that reached full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and provided a wide range of new high value-added products, some of which are exclusive to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Duties and responsibility
1) Maintain good relations with shareholders and keep confidentiality and secrecy for the section tangible assets.
2) Contribute with the rest of the team the Ordinary General Assemblies, Annual report ,coordination and communication
with the capital market Authority, Ministry of Commerce and Industry and TADAWUL.
3) Support meeting the department disclosure dead line, filling all types of the required disclosure forms and uploading informationwith TADAWUL through their system.
4) Apply the section polices and procedure in disclosure, dividend distribution and shareholders enquiries and complaints.
1) Bachelor degree in Buisiness Administartion, Accounting, Public Relations, Banking or equivelent.
2) Min 4 years experience in public relations and/or communications (banking is preffered).