I have experience in the following fields
@ ORACLE FORMS,REPORTS,PL-SQL /QC software engineer
1. Quality Control (QC) Engineer in Software Development
(1 year experience in Tawuniya Insurance, Riyadh, Saudi Arab)
2. Computer Programmer (Oracle Form & Reports, SQL and PL-SQL version 6i, 10g, 11g)
(5.8 years experience in Tawuniya Insurance, Riyadh, Saudi Arab)
(2 years experience in Hamdard University, Karachi, Pakistan)
3. Secrecy Officer (6 years experience in Examination Dept., Hamdard University, Karachi, Pakistan)
Muhammad Noman Siddiqui
• Analysis the Problems and provide the solutions.
• Manage to Upload, settled, Rejected, recover and total loss for Motor claim.
• Enhancement and modification for the existing Motor claim system.
• Analyze the requirement and Test Case design on HP ALM.
• Prepare SDRD (System Development Request Document), FSD (Functional Specification Document) / SED (System Enhancement Document), TFD (Technical Functional Document) for all the projects.
• Develop the new modules for Motor Claim Application require from the business.
• Preparing the UTC (Unit Test Case) for all the test cases related the enhancement.
• Review the documents and developments done by other developers in same group.
• Communicate with the quality Assurance & business team related to the problem and provide the solution.