A dynamic operations professional with nearly 8 years of experience exhibiting steady
progress across career span, currently seeking an effective a team role where expertise
in data management and reporting will be utilized to enhance organizational efficiency,
system support, audit and technical support.
– Manage access database related to customer’s records.
– Generate periodical reports (Daily - Weekly - Monthly).
– Generate Ad-hoc reports.
– Follow up and resolve processing issues related to customers records.
– Verify data migration between systems.
– Data cleansing and analysis.
– Staff training.
– HEAT (Services Ticketing System).
– Siebel (Advanced Services Ticketing System).
– NCBC workflow system CRS (Customer Records System).
– LETS (Security Trading System).
– ETS (Security Trading System).
– CCR (Centralized Customer Repository).
– Corfax (Mutual Funds System).
– ARAMEX/Info Fort imaging system.
– Supervise customer’s sites.
– Edit, delete and adding contexts in the web pages.
– Provide the right solutions for customer’s problems by coordinating with our internal team.
– Follow-Up and register domains.
Provide technical support to banks customers in relation with POS system to solve all existed problems.