Profoundly knowledgeable, creative with over 8 years of experience. Strong ability to maintain the highest possible level of company confidentiality, positive attitude with energy and enthusiasm toward assuming new roles & challenges.
• Coordinate with the team members to develop corporate brand strategy, manage Brand Building and execute product awareness campaigns to increase the Brand Visibility.
• Monitor the internal processes, sales reports and statements to compare with the set goals & objectives and highlight variances, if any.
• Manage the Profit and Loss accounts for the brand assigned by the Group, managing promotional budgets to execute brand building events and enhance the overall profitability for the organization.
• Review the execution of strategic action plans and marketing strategies for generating robust Brand Awareness and achieve the desired end results.
• Handle the management of life cycle for various international corporate events to ensure achievement of desired end results.
• Sales & Marketing
• Analyze big data and market trends to explore opportunities present within the market place through planned execution of business expansion plans.
• Strategically design and implement business enhancement and marketing plans focusing on the existing brand to cater to customer needs and expectations.
• En-cash on new, unexplored marketing opportunities focusing on the targeted client base to generate incremental sales and enhance the overall profitability.
• Review customer feedback on brand and competitor activities to focus on implementation of promotional plans to capture a major chunk of the market share, products, prices, marketing etc.
• Support the brand through development of digital marketing strategies with the aim to enrich the customer portfolio focusing on individual client needs.
• Plan and execute BTL & TTL activities to reach out to the targeted customer audience and enhance the scope for building brand equity.
Planning & Finance
• Manage Brand Management Budgets and ensure apt utilization of the available resources and achievement of the set corporate goals and objectives.
• Review financial performance rep
• Led the team to manage the day to day business operations providing critical assistance and guidance to ensure meeting the corporate goals and objectives.
• Accounted for submission of statutory documents and reports, reporting to the Operation Manager directly.
• Handled the relationship management to nurture, grow and develop robust business relationship with key stakeholders.
• Managed the team of 22 agents, 20 business accounts containing approx 85,000 Clients at a time.
• Inculcated process improvement mechanisms to enhance public relationship and encourage customer listing for expanding the horizon for selling of products.
• Addressed customer queries and grievances ensuring speeding resolution of issues in an amicable manner to prevent escalations.
• Ensured high quality of customer service delivery monitoring and training the team members for apt handling of various clients and proper servicing of individual requisitions.
• Managed the territory of Pakistan in coordination with the Law enforcement agencies & our mobile teams for on spot actions and critical situation handling.
• Reviewed processes to ensure safeguarding