To manage the staff matters of all the branches under the jurisdiction of Area Office.
• To manage the correspondences with the higher offices as well as the other offices under the Area Office.
• To assure the compliance of the orders and instructions of higher offices as well as State bank Of Pakistan.
• Update the record of office.
• To develop and manage relationship with existing and potential clients.
• Guide new clients on the process of availing Retail Banking Products.
• Research, analyze, generate and implement ideas on possible service improvements. Maintain a daily log of the contacted and forward the log to Sales Manager on a daily basis. Update clients with new offers and promotions to avail the facilities.
• Perform Cold Calling, telemarketing, and Outdoors sales.
• Perform outdoor sales duties, visit listed companies client site for presentation and business development.
• Seeking new business areas.
• Keep a keen eye and competition of the market and anticipate accordingly.
•Improving existing buying processes by closely examining current systems.
•Taking into account customer demand and price before making a decision to buy.
•Fully conversant with modern procurement, sourcing and negotiating techniques.
•Able to cope with the demands of a fast paced and changing business.
•Ability to negotiate at decision-making levels to Directors and Senior Managers.
•Able to deal with frequent changes to and unexpected delays in the buying process.
Buyer / Procurement Manager Assistant Dec 2014 – Present
•Negotiating commercial contract arrangements with local & international suppliers.
•Getting the best buying terms and conditions & the most competitive prices possible.
•Negotiating prices, quantities and delivery time-scales with a supplier’s sales team.
•Sourcing suppliers through contacts, conferences, networking events & the Internet.
•Liaising with the sales department to select a range of products to source and buy.
•Analyzing consumer buying and spending patterns to try to predict future trends.
•Attending trade fairs and demonstrations to research new products and suppliers.
•Supervising & mentoring the work of Junior Buyers and Merchandising Assistants.
•Calculating the impact of any purchases on company sales and gross margin.
•Maintaining procurement documents in a systematic and auditable fashion.
Note:Microsoft Internet Explorer restricts the images to be uploaded one by one. To upload multiple images at the same time please use other browser.