- A Bachelors degree holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 3 Year extensive experience in the field of Electrical for 380/132/110 KV Sub-Stations (Medium voltage & Low voltage process) and in residential, infrastructural and commercial projects.
- Very well versed/worked on Siemens Management systems, Project overall schedules, Documentations and attended training programs.
- Confident with good communication skills and can bring effective productivity.
Working as an Electrical Engineer on project.
Responsible for carrying out underground cable laying, jointing, termination of cable.
Carryout any assigned project according to the set standards and approved specifications, Monitor & report Testing & Commissioning works regarding control and Protection. Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
Assures that all Installations, Erections made conforms to the approved construction specification.
Manage site team for installation of Protection/Control Panels, 380kv LCC Panels & 33KV/13.8KV Switch Gear Panels as per SEC Standards & Approve Technical specification.
Witness the torqueing of Panels & Switch Gears nut bolt fixation after installation to comply as per standard range. Manage directly and provide engineering and technical support to all the electrical work groups at site.
Carry out Cable Tray installation activities based as per Approve Drawing provided by client.
Responsible for making changes/modification in cable tray installation if required as per site conditions & further coordinate with client/SEC Consultant and my project team for approval prior to modifications.
Responsible for making Red-Mark up drawing and submitting to client before handing over the project related documents.
- Working on DRPC Medinah SVC /380kv HUNAYAN BSP S/S Project
SIEMENS LTD as Electrical Site Engineer.
- Responsible for the review and approval of Project Plan including Inspection and Test Plans, Method Statements, Inspection and other project documents.
- Carryout any assigned project according to the set standards and approved specifications, Monitor & report Testing & Commissioning works regarding control and Protection.
- Design and Plan Erections, Installations as per Company Requirements and Standards.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related work at site.
- Manage directly and provide engineering and technical support to all the electrical work groups at site.
- Plan the execution of all electrical related work and coordinate the work to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinate with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of work.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
- Submit site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
-Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
-Ensures that the facilities provided will comply with the project specifications, with all applicable site and government regulations, statutes and permitting requirements and accepted engineering and construction practices as per SIEMENS Management Plan.
-Witness the Testing and Commissioning of electric works, high voltage and medium voltage switchgears.
-Carried out Installation & Testing of 600 MVA Transformers.
-Carried out Installation & Testing of Reactors & Capacitors.
-Carried out Installation & Testing of Medium Voltage Transformers & Switchgears
-Working on Building/Structural Electrical Load Designs & calculations as
Electrical Project/Design Engineer.
-Preparing Detail engineering design for Electrical system of building
-Verify the specified requirements of the product and services and to
ensure the receiving, installations, testing and commissioning processes
work procedures, test procedures to be carried out as per Company/Client
-Design and Planning of power system layout including load calculation.
-Installation of Transformers, Metering room, Underground Cables, Panel
boards, PCC, Bus ducts. Also on testing equipment and installations, Building
electrical system as per engineering specification.
-Standard and planning for set up of electrical lines in buildings.
-Coordinate and take charge of the issuance of project procedures, plans and
record flow of data during project execution, ensures timely provision of
customer in accordance with contractual requirements.
-Witness the Testing and Commissioning of electric works, low voltage and
medium voltage equipments.
-Directly in-charge for Supervising and Observing all Site activities to be done
complying as per Company's Standards.
-Voltage drop calculations, cable selection and Transformer selection.
-Short Circuit calculations of buildings.
-Complete Electrical Conduit System, Prepared Excel Programs for Cable
-Review of Single Line Diagram/Electrical drawings for the substation.
-Witnessing the Installation of HV/LV Panels and Transformers with respect to
method of statement and installation procedures issued by Manufacturers.
-Installation and Maintenance of Power Distribution Panels, Auxiliary Panels &
Control Panels in the plant as per the client’s requirement and rating.
-Monitoring of Installation and Alignment of 132KV and 33 KV isolating
-Stringing, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of 132/33 KV Sub-stations and