Accomplished and growth-focussed executive with extensive experience in sales, marketing, and business development.
Solid history of success in identifying and securing new business opportunities, developing strategic sales plans and control structures, and providing recommendations for process improvement. Expertise in designing integrated marketing campaigns, defining all set KPIs, achieving commercial excellence through positive sales dynamics, innovation, and marketing effectiveness.
Proven track record of excellence in strategic marketing initiatives execution, channel development and market penetration, products promotion, ROI improvements, cost control and reduction, and stakeholder engagement. Skilled conducting training and development sessions for staff and leading high-performing sales teams to achieve shared visions and goals.
Areas of Expertise:
• Operations Management
• Strategic Business Planning & Execution
• Sales & Marketing Management
• Continuous Process Improvement
• Project Planning & Governance • Budgeting & Forecasting
• Market Research & Analysis
• B2B & B2C Sales
• Contract Negotiations & Administration
• Relationship Building
Define and manage overall branch activities, including sales, customer service, finance, and operations management, ensuring end-to-end smooth running of business. Analyse and resolve all matters related to airline activities to improve operational efficiency while serving as spokesman for SAUDIA. Establish and deliver passenger sales development services. Prepare and analyse data related to specific elements and present comprehensive status reports to update senior management on business progress. Formulate and administer the department budget with a focus on reducing additional costs while maintaining accuracy of data and contribution towards budget. Direct all activities of staff members, ensuring end-to-end smooth running of business.
• Developed and implemented department policies, processes, and procedures to meet relevant procedural and legislative requirements.
• Accelerated 15% sales growth and optimised 33% operational cost through excellent delivery of services.
• Conducted SWOT analysis with team and studied market to identify strength of product and build strategy with a focus on right segment.
• Assured that overall business operations performed in accordance with safety, health and environmental procedures in section to promote a healthy and safe work environment
Directed all operations of international sales department. Planned and ensured successful execution of programmes and projects while leading project activities, defining measurable project goals and objectives, and monitoring progress toward achievement. Prepared and administered annul departmental budget with a focus on reducing additional costs. Investigated and resolved potential issues inside and outside the organisation related to international sales. Cooperated with project team members to meet day-to-day requirements. Supported SV managers in evaluating and monitoring sales performance and using relevant applications and platforms known in airline industry to attain competitor data and suggest plans and sales tactics for improving SAUDIA position in international regions. Performed comprehensive studies and developed proposals to attain market share from offline stations.
• Spearheaded more than 17 projects from start to end in close collaboration with specials team from different divisions, ensuring successful completion within time and under budget.
• Created and executed marketing plans for international stations to enhance business growth.
• Delivered strategic leadership to a team of over 38 employees and encouraged them to achieve set goals.
Increased business growth by establishing and managing all promotional activities. Assessed sales channels and provided effective recommendations for improvement of sales. Controlled all tactics and strategic promotions by communicating with commercial team through a weekly meeting.
• Assessed distribution channels and push sales on most efficient one that decreased distribution cost by 24%.
Saudia Future Pioneers committee member and my responsibility to manage and lead my team and delegated to contact the upper management on behalf the group.
In this role I was managing a group of 21 members. This include prepare their development plan and training activities.