Qutaiba Mohamed Al-Mandeel
Contact About Me
+966 (54) 031 9994
Al Yarmouk District, Riyadh Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Nationality and Languages
• Arabic, English.
MSc Information Technology
• University of Madras, Madras, India 2006 – 2008.
BSc Computer Applications
• University of Madras, Madras, India
2002 – 2006.
Diploma in IT
• SRM Radiant, Madras, India 2002 – 2005.
Successful account manager with over 12 years of experience working in sales and management. Organized, dependable, and energetic leader who has the proven ability to effectively motivate fellow colleagues. Confident communicator and able presenter in everything from sales pitches to departmental presentations.
Sales Account Manager, Delta IT, Aug 2019 – Present
Manage Account and distributors to achieve the overall objective of sales numbers in Delta IT distribution.
• Provide best customer experience by continuous alignment with operations teams.
• Regular performance reviews with partners, customer and end user to identify growth opportunities and remove obstacles.
• Monthly reporting on performance, pipeline outlook, market and competitor developments and ensure achievement of budgeted numbers of sales.
Sales Executive Manager, FVC (First Video Communications) Jan 2017 – July 2019
FVC is a Value Added Distributer. I was Creating, planning and implementing the marketing and sales strategy for the assigned area in accordance with sales strategy, and budget.
• Achieving assigned order and related objectives for the entire process analytics portfolio. Evaluation of potential new and existing customers/opportunities & devise winning proposition.
• Establishing marketing and sales targets and ensuring their
Innovative IT Solution. Madras, achievement through regular oversight, and definition and
India implementation of improvement plans as needed.
• Trainer programs. (Aug 2006 - May • Building long-term and sustainable customer relationships and
prioritize the work according to the defined criteria to ensure
• Hardware Service Engineer.
(May 2005 - Jun 2006). consistent customer satisfaction.
• PMP “Training” 2010, AL-Khaleej Training and Education, Riyadh, KSA.
• MCSA “Certified”2005, CMS Computer Institute, Madras, India.
• MCSE “Training” 2006, CMS Computer Institute, Madras, India.
• CCNA “Training” 2005, CMS Computer Institute, Madras, India.
• CCNP “Training” 2006, CMS Computer Institute, Madras, India.
• Alcatel-lucent Enterprise, “Training” 2017, FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• 24Online Certificate Management Professional “Certified”2017, FVC Company Riyadh, KSA.
• Extreme Connect beyond the network “Training” 2016, FVC Company, Riyadh.
• Silver Peak Technical Sales Professional – SDWAN (STSP-SDWAN) certification “Training” 2016, FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• Fluke Networks “Training” 2017, FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• NetScout “Training” 2017, FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• Logitech “Training” 2017, FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• Edgewater “Training” 2017, FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• Vaddio “Training” 2017, FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• Revolabs “Training” 2017, FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• VBrick “Training” 2016, FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• Silex “Training” 2016, FVC, Riyadh, KSA.
Pre-Sales Engineer, FVC, Jan 2015 – Dec 2016
Defined all service level implementations parameters related to proposed solution.
• Develop technical specifications of complex solutions.
• Take ownership of managing major bids and alliance with third parties and Provide technical consultancy service to clients.
• Technical write-up of all bid documents and Responding to RFP.
• Working closely with the partner and end-users.
• Implementing solution Prove of Concept (POC) for the end-user.
• Conducting customer presentation. And Providing services solution for all the UC integrated.
Post Sales Engineer, FVC, Jan 2013 – Dec 2014
Project management including proposal creation and project documentation.
• Assess client requirements during deployment. Perform system assessments, design, implementation, and testing.
• Consult with customers to deliver the appropriate solution using best practices. Helping sales team achieving targets.
• Working as a trusted advisory for the end-users. Performing customer site-survey. Following project implementation and getting sign off. Following the maintenance contracts progress in different regions.
• Installing and manipulating video conferences systems. Installing Video Conference room (RPX)(OTX)&(Silex) At the customer sites.
• Installing and Configuring network devices (Modems, Routers, Core switches, Firewalls, Multiplexers).
• Implementing solution Prove of Concept (POC) for the customer.
• Analyzing different solutions and recommending the best to the customers.
IT Manager, FVC, Nov 2010 – Dec 2012
Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and construct programs that accomplish objectives and improve work productivity.
• Make sure that employees' workstations are working properly and that the organization' servers are functioning correctly.
• Monitor databases to make sure they are operating efficiently and error-free, install back-up software to restore data in the event of power outages, software crashes and virus attacks.
• Barco “Training” 2017, FVC, Riyadh.
• Prysm “Training” 2017, FVC, Riyadh.
• Polycom (Infrastructure Deployment) “Training”2011, FVC Company, Riyadh.
• Polycom (Certified Video Conferencing Engineer) “Training” 2012, FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• Riverbed (Steelhead Appliance Deployment & Management) “Training” 2011, FVC Company, Riyadh.
• Security (Tipping Point¬ ¬_Intrusion Prevention Systems) “Training” 2011 FVC Company, Riyadh, KSA.
• HTML, Flash & Photoshop “Training” 2004, SRM Radiant, Madras, India.
Skills and Abilities
• Microsoft products Installation and Configuration.
• Internet fundamentals with loops programming.
• Internet programming & Publishing.
• 3rd Generation internet fundamentals.
• Proficient with MS windows NT2000, Linux, Unix, Windows Platforms.
• Cisco routers and Switches.
• Visual Basic, C, C++, Cobol, Oracle8i, Java, HTTP, Com, Dcom,
• Relation Database, Windows Programming Techniques, Design, Implementation & Programming, MS Access.
• Excellent communications & negotiation skills.
• Eager to work in a challenging environment.
• Highly motivated and quick learner.
• Able to work independently or in a team.
• Offer suggestions and changes within the organization IT network.
• Supervise IT support for all the technical teams.
• Managing the inventory for the Demo unit and stock.
• Coordinating the Demo units to Dubai, vendors, customers and receiving them back.
• Follow up the RMA process, shipping and receiving the faulty units for all the products.
• I am acting as the marketing support for all the events, Exhibitions and Seminars.
• I am support admin tasks like filling the CITC application, submission and obtaining approvals.
Project Manager, Synoptic Information
June 2009 – June 2010
• Involved in project scheduling & resource allocation Preparation of RFP’s and proposals.
• Plan, organize, control IT and the data operations.
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures. Audit the systems and assess the outcomes.
• Manage staff by training the employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
• Establishing marketing and sales targets and ensuring their achievement through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
• Building long-term and sustainable customer relationships and prioritize the work according to the defined criteria to ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
System Engineer, Al-Mirkaz Factory
June 2008 – May 2009
• Researching, analyzing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure the networks are performance.
• Assessing and improvements to network operations, integrated hardware, software, communications and operating systems.
• Providing, troubleshooting network problems and emergencies.
• Installing, configuring, testing and administering new, upgraded networks, software database applications, servers and workstations.
• Monitoring network traffic, activity, capacity and usage to ensure continued and optimal network performance.
in my cv