A dynamic and result oriented Financial & Management Accounting professional with proven track record in managing accounts and commercial segment. Strong leadership and effective negotiation skills proved instrumental in achieving rapid career growth. Seeking an opportunity with a large National/Multinational company, that enables me to achieve tangible results in the field of Accounts and Finance.
Reporting to CFO
Lead and manage accounting team to discharge the following tasks:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Revenue recognition by using percentage of completion method
- Maintain GL, AR & AP ledgers
- Bank reconciliation.
- Proper and timely invoicing to customer as per contract payment terms
- Preparation of bad debts reports to write off or take legal action.
- Verifying supplier invoices with purchase orders & delivery notes
- Inventory valuation, controlling & reporting (movement & ageing)
- COGS, Finished Goods & W.I.P valuation.
- Reporting of slow & non-moving stock
- Measure all resources to calculate estimated and actual cost of elevator.
- Allocation of cost in proper cost centers
- Estimate the project profitability and compare it with actual cost.
- Estimate the cost & build sales price for change order requests.
- Calculation of spare parts cost
- Planning of material purchases with supply chain based on production plan
- Verifying purchase orders to keep internal control of prices and quantities.
- Preparation & controlling of budget
- Payroll audit before uploading to bank for payments
- Verifying employee settlements (Vacation/End of Service)
- Liaison with internal and external auditors
- Verifying sales and maintenance contracts as per company policy to ensure
proper scope of work has been committed.
- Highlights discrepancies to take prior action and allocate cost.
- Close working with CFO, GM & RSM to prepare sales budget
- Preparation of monthly sales reports
- Dealing with overseas distributors
- Build-up of spare parts selling price with market updates
- Arrangement of sub-contractors to execute additional installation task.
- Verification of sub-contractor invoices
- Dealing with supply chain to ensure timely material delivery to customer
- Controlling and verification of delivery orders before material delivery
- Coordinate with c
- Analyse & journalist the accounting transactions
- Maintain Account Receivable ledger
- Preparation of Payroll