With a broad set of skills applicable across different sectors and roles, having a progressive Three years of experience as a Senior Accountant in Accounts Receivable & Cash Management Department at AL-Moosa Specialists.
Can accurately and expeditiously manage Financial Statements & Analyses, Bank Statements & Reconciliation, Payroll & Ledger and furthermore responsible for the examining, analyzing, and preparing financial records and statements for the organization.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results to auditors.
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial accounts status.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
• Maintain accounts receivable, payable and bank statements.
• Verify cash revenue on daily and monthly basis and submit report on month end to financial manager.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
• Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
• Liaise with our financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures.
• Ensure compliance with all internal processes.
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending