An Affiliated member of globally recognized accountancy body, (ACCA-UK) With Bachelor's degree (BSC Hons) from Oxford Brookes University (UK). with more than one year of experience as an Accountant in middle east. In depth knowledge of Accounting, Finance & Audit. Proficient user of Microsoft office suite Specially Power point & Excel along with working knowledge in Oracle Financial.
Responsible for financial accounting, and other finance & audit related activities like assist in forming budgets, guide clerical staff, cash handling and summarize & report all material matters to Finance manager on daily basis.
1. Implemented corrective measures to ensure that minor accounting discrepancies don't transpire, resulting in upto 20% decrease in misstatements.
2. Performed stock analysis for my employer resulting in him gaining 10% profit on significant amount he invested at saudi stock exchange.
3. Suggested rationale use of cash surplus doing the budget setting process, resulting in some profits being gained by the employer in next quater.
Involved in the substantiation of daily account entries, financial transaction, bank practices to ensure that they comply with the established control procedures.
1.Successfully suspected & corrected a transaction error of 150,000 PKR.
2. Analyze the internal control procedures and recomended some possible resolutions. Later on, some of those resolutions were reviewed and implemented by HOD.
3. Liase with external auditors and assisted them in handling the bank transfer error of 1.2 million PKR.