A self-motivated, hardworking graduate student in computer science with a 1 year and 7 months of experience in the field of websites development. Seeking a position in the IT filed at a company that will allow me to explore career options in the IT sector.
While pursuing an Associate Degree in Computer Science from University of Dammam, I have developed skills in various programming languages. I Worked on several projects in the fields of software engineering, Android application development, web development, and data mining.
Working as web Developer for almost 2 years helped me to improve my programming skills, database management, project management, website development, communication skills as well as time management.
I think my communication skills, teamwork skills, time management skills, ability to work on multiple tasks and under pressure, me willing to learn new things makes me a great candidate.
I am working as Apps and web programmer. I am responsible for analyzing, designing, coding and testing the suggested apps and web systems according to the client’s specifications.
I have to:
1) Develop websites.
2) Produce new apps products for the company.
3) Improve and maintain the company’s website.
4) Meet customers to gather requirements.
5) Conduct meeting with customers to draw and wireframe the interfaces according to the UX principles.
6) Make system analysis documents (project management plan, requirement specification, design specification, system testing, user manual documents.
7) Database design and management.
8) System analysis and testing.
9) Web hosting.
6 months of Misk foundation scholarship.