I am presenting this resume to gain a great experience and a full time job considering my work experiences background and my computer skills.
- Oversee schedules for all executives and manage booking for conference rooms and group workspaces.
- Work with HR department to facilitate recruitment drives, including setting up and running a booth at local career fairs.
- Train new administrative assistant interns in office management procedures and schedule on-the-job mentoring with multiple departments.
- Maintain and improve online databases of client accounts and external vendors, including updating information when necessary.
- Created a new system for following up with potential clients in an efficient and effective manner.
Teaching English and language skills to non native speakers.
-Prepares a variety of reports and related documents for the
purpose of providing documentation and information to others.
-Processes documents, data, and materials for the purpose of disseminating
information to appropriate parties and inputting data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Organize awareness lectures for disabled people and their families