Mechanical Engineer may be responsible for numerous job duties relating to MEP filed such as HVAC and Plumbing systems. Functions include design of HVAC system with hourly analysis program (HAP).according ASHRE standards, Adjusting and balancing , installation, for galvanizes and fabric duct
( Ductsox-Fabric air )which use in residential , industrial and commercial. I led many of projects in HVAC system. Totally I have ability to read the project plan. I'm looking for new and best opportunity .
my skills in overhauling of internal combustion engines. I have a solid base in the project management.
I believe that I can apply my skills and knowledge in engineering and management to benefit the organization. People told me they appreciate my ability to apply different methodologies that improve the quality and performance. I am looking forward occupying a position in the engineering field. I am totally flexible regarding the location.
Design & Technical Engineer for HVAC system.
- working with experts team to design HVAC system (Galvanize and fabric duct ) for new or replacement heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems specific to the customer's needs and to building specifications.
- Managing load calculations with familiar software (HAP)and equipment selection, duct sizing for huge project in different systems.
- Technical for fabric duct system .
- Working under pressure and tight dead
lines to achieve goals and project.
- Visiting various of sites projects.
- Drawing on Auto-CAD all HVAC system in project plan.