I bring along over 10 years of career in field of Production, Operations & Projects Management areas of various organizations and significantly contributing in enhancement of the capacity & productivity of the organization, with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment.
Also, I completed my studying in Industrial Engineering from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
My key skills include Project Management, Production Control, Production Planning & Scheduling, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Total Quality Management, Quality Control, Production Equipment Maintenance & Repair, Staff Selection and Liaising, Industrial Relations, Budgeting, Change Management Safety Management and Operations Management.
Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record.
As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Provided technical support in strategy formulation, implementation plan, execution and monitoring in order to ensure the implementation of operational strategy
• Engaged in development of program/project design documents, concept papers and proposals and also developed reporting and record keeping formats for staff
• Drafted quality assurance policies and procedures, interpreted and implemented quality assurance standards, evaluated adequacy of quality assurance standards; and monitored processes & ensured quality as per objectives of the project
• Designed, implemented and periodically reviewed the plan; and developed the quality control systems and mechanisms needed to guarantee proper management of information and data
• Identified training needs and organized training interventions in order to meet quality standards
• Coordinated the 5 star Safety program in Division; conducted workshops and informative seminars in quality programs, followed many case studies in quality, attended workshops in Balanced Scorecard and many days of event in Quality
• Analyzed monthly transportation department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls
• Observed KPIs and directed the preparation of regular and special budget reports
• Consulted with managers so as to ensure budget adjustments were made in accordance with program changes
• Provided advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation
• Summarized budgets and submitted recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests
• Reviewed operating budgets in order to analyze trends affecting budget needs
• Examined budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations
Co - op program as a trainee in Production Planning Department for 6 month