An Electrical Aircraft Maintenance Technician with More than 25 years experience seeking a position in an
Organization to utilize my technical skills for achieving the target and developing the best performance
while allows me to implement my innovative ideas and creativity .
Willing to work in aviation Maintenance line, workshop or technical office, engineering
department amp ground support equipment services .
-We Performed The Most Efficient Maintenance Program, To Improve Both Reliability And Reduce Associated Maintenance Costs & Eliminating Unnecessary Equipment Maintenance, Minimizes The Frequency Of Overhauls.
- Applying The Methodology Addresses key Issues Not Dealt With By Other Maintenance Programs Such That Equipment Maintenance Is Prioritized While Operations.
Follow All Technical Modification During The Maintenance Period
- Updating All Documents – Assured That’s Air Wing Following The MO Plans
- determined Spare Parts, Hardware ,Consumables for Maintenance As A Kit .
Applying Configuration Change Proposals & Updating Documentations
- Technical Research And Development It Is Aim To Reduce Time For
Preventive And Corrective Maintenance & Reporting To The Technical
Director, Services Reports To Identify The Current Status Of Managed.
Aircraft Update Of Computerized Maintenance Systems To Maintain-
A live Aircraft Maintenance Status.
. Review Of Airworthiness Directives And Service Bulletins -
Monthly Review Of The Organizations Regulatory & Maintenance Data . -
- Perform All First Line Duties ( All Check Needed For Helicopter As
ALF- BFF- TA / Handling & Refueling System / Aircraft Movement
Electrical Task Performed / Lighting System – Battery - Troubleshooting –
- Perform Light Maintenance / Organization Of Aircraft In The Hangar
Perform Aircraft Testing at Offsite - Maintain All GSE Tools, equipment -