A document controller with a proven ability to establish and maintain an effective filing and archiving system for paper documents and electronic documents and files in accordance with company and archiving procedures. Possessing extensive knowledge of electronic data management systems, electronic filing systems. Easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and senior managers.
• Maintaining a tracking facility to enable documents to be updated easily.
• Scanning in all relevant new documents.
• Checking dispatch documents are accurate.
• Responsible for maintaining hard copy information.
• Issuing and distributing controlled copies of information.
• Managing and maintaining a Meridian Document Control System.
• Ensuring all documents are as up to date as possible within electronic filing systems.
• Experience in document control, document imaging, document archiving, and maintenance of electronic and physical documents.
• Maintained and retrieved data in and from spreadsheets.
• Controlled distribution of documents to internal departments and sought proper explanation.
• Store and maintain company documents in both electronic and physical forms.
• Scan, image, index, and organize documents project wise.
• Follow process and principles of company's document lifecycle procedures.
• Archive, control, and retrieve records as and when needed.
• Keep records of project details, minutes of meeting, technical specifications, drawings, documents.
• Classify, sort, and categorize documents in alpha-numerical order.
• Control issuance of documents and seek proper approval for the same from senior authorities.
• Review completeness, accuracy, and authenticity of documents.
• Perform prequalification check on documents by following document control processes.
• Basic knowledge for AutoCAD Autodesk 2016 & 2014.
• Editing manhole plan for revision tender drawing required and approved by the consultant.
• Seeking for approval documents for daily update for weekly and monthly report purposes.
Position: Time Keeper
• Responsible for Submit daily time sheet overtime and monthly report.
• Compile timesheetsmanpower and staff time records, using computer (MS Excel).
• Review timesheets, work charts and overtime report for completeness.
• Compute total time worked by employees, using comput