To secure a position with a well-established organization and a stable environment that will lead to make me eligible to use my abilities to the best of my efforts particularly related to my area of interest that is technical sciences and environmental friendly chemical playground.
• Provide training students in workshop
• Basic training related to Bearing replacing from shafts.
• Basic training of drill machine.
• Basic training of valves.
• Lifting & Rigging training.
• Assisting PORTFOLIO and PERFORMING ENGINEERING OPERATIONS.
• Use of star board and software technology.
• Handle Group 9MC-E Pipefitting as Acting Technical Trainer.
• Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
• Determine course content according to objectives.
• Basic training ARAMCO Work Permit’, Lockout Tag Out procedure.
• Provide training about pipe fitting (cutting, Reaming & threading)
• Fabricate Threaded Pipe Assemblies Containing Simple and Rolling Offsets.
• Develop two section 90⁰ ELBOW wraparound template.
• Develop 90⁰ equal TEE branch & Header hole wraparound template.
• Provide Training Fabricate Welded Pipe Assemblies Containing Simple and Rolling Offsets.
• Provide Training Fabricate Socket Welded Pipe Assemblies Containing Simple and Rolling Offsets.
• Tack Welding on Welded Pipe Spools & Socket Welded Pipe Spools as Welder.
• Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
• Monitor LXR of Mechanical Students as Invigilator.
• Maintenance of threading machine in pipe fitting workshop.
• Assisting Specialization award program
• Assisting in Performance Test of Specialization award program.
• Maintenance Hydraulic Power Tong,
• Spider Elevator and Spider slips Maintenance,
• Hydraulic Power Unit Maintenance,
• Daily monitoring and progress of current and upcoming jobs.
• Coordinates specifications and procurement of capital expenditures.
• Manages inventory reports, tools and parts for ongoing and future operational activity,
• Perform all assigned tasks as per customer satisfaction and maintain high standards of SQ safety.
• Closely communicate with regional management and give suggestions for improvement of work and update with customer feedback.
• Supervision Installation & Connation of Potable water line.
• Irrigation line Installation.
• Sewer line Installation.
• Firefighting pipe line Installation and Connection.
• Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site
• In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems.
• Manage lifting of all equipment’s and handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials.
• Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule.
• Hydro testing potable Water line.
• Attend Safety Training weekly basis.
• Support HSE inspections.
Solid command of technologies, tools and best practices in designing mechanical equipment using AutoCAD, SolidWorks and engineering drawings.
Excellent shop and safety skills honed from work as a machinist and welder. ...
Strong team collaboration skills.
Saudi Driving License
Welding inspection,Heat treatment of coil spring,Brazing carbide tool tips,