I am Nouf Al Hassan from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I worked at EFS contracting with KAUST.
My job was to assist to solve the problems of the university, whether for students or residents,
and try to solve the problem as soon as possible. My team trust me and respect me.
I have taken a recommendation letter from my Manager . After that, I moved to work at the
Casablanca Grand Hotel before opening it until after the opening. My job was to deal with VIPs and guests
and gain their satisfaction and take their high ratings at the Booking site. I have received other assignments it
cooperate with Casablanca travel & tourism office & offer their offers to customers , its a very elegant & high class job.. the members are soo satisfied with my services . I am looking for new opportunity Job for my life ..
I got thankful letters from Casablanca Members (My guests). experience gives me a unique
ability to deal with customers, service provider, and sales. These experiences created an impact on me working under high-pressure professionally.. I know I could be a great asset to your management.
Casablanca Grand Hotel is one of the best 5-stars hotel open in Jeddah. My main job is a Guest Service Center in Sales department my main responsibilities includes
• Answers incoming calls.
• Directs call to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard.
• Places outgoing calls.
• Receives guest messages and deliver the same to the guest.
• Logs all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
• Provides information about hotel services to guests.
• Understand the telephone operator board and Opera system.
• Knows what action to take when an emergency call is required.
• Contact the guest after departure to see quality service and take a simple questionnaire
• Assists in reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems.
• Cooperate with Casablanca Travel & Tourism Office and offer their offers to customers .
As Help Desk Agent, at King Abdullah University of Science & Technology, Thuwal, main responsibilities including
oReceive problems and determine the degree of seriousness and send them to the service provider to solve them in a timely manner requirements.
oInforms clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.