Associate Member, Assoc CIPD, London, United Kingdom.
Certified Learning and Development Professional, CLDP
Chartered Professional in Human Resources, CPHR®, London, UK
AHRI Professional Member (MAHRI), Melbourne, Australia
Certified Human Resources Manager, CHRM®, ACI, USA
Certified Human Resources Management Professional , CHRMP® ACI, USA
Certified Business Office Manager, Management & Strategy Institute
Chartered Business Administrator, Chartered Association of Business Administrator
Certified Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)™, CFI, Vancouver, Canada
Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst, FMVA®, CFI, Vancouver, Canada
Certified Internal Controls Auditor, Institute for Internal Controls, USA
• Reports directly to the HR Director and responsible in formulating training policies and procedures, sustaining training standards, preparing detailed plans and evaluating instructor performance.
• Creating annual training plan that are aligned with the organization’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are.
• Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
• Working closely with the department directors across the organization and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements.
• Plan, manage and allocated training budget and find best solutions in order to implement the required trainings.
• Building an excellent business relationship with all the external training providers like Pratt & Whitney, GE, BAE System and other Military and defense training providers.
• Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
• Search for and enforce new sourcing methods to find job candidates.
• Manage to track applicants using, Company requirement system (Workday) and Mihnati partnership.
• Manage the LinkedIn (recruitment and learning) profile for the company.
• Manage the company careers website including the all partners like (Korn Ferry, Michael Page and Roberts Walter).
• Evaluate and suggest the best recruiting software for the employer.
• Suggest ways to improve the employer's brand and research the best job advertising techniques
• Advise hiring managers on proper interviewing methods
• Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
• Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
• Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
• Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
• Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
• Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring need
• Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulation
• Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
• Develop and maintain a network of candidates by using direct sourcing, social media, job boards, Internet, career sites, internal referrals, advertising, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs and to generate a pipeline of talent to meet current and future opportunities.
• Prepare candidates for client interviews by providing complete and accurate information about the company and their culture, review responsibilities of the potential job, business strategy, relevant function/department, and specific position.
• Train new HR & Admin employees regarding HRMS Payroll, ERP System and Boeing Travel system.
• In charge in all HR related issues for the International Boeing assignees in Saudi Arabia. Maintain personnel database regarding salaries and process payroll specifically for International Assignees.
• Work closely with account managers and recruitment team to ensure realization of goals.
Training & Development Duties:
· Develops policy, directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
· Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
· Administer salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
· Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
· Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Duties:
Oversee and maintain recruitment records in accordance with equal employment opportunity, affirmative action.
Develop, implement, and coordinate effective employee recruitment strategies.
To provide ongoing coaching and development to recruiters.
Identify and approve advertising and recruiting needs based on the market and trends while maintaining the fiscal budget.
Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization. Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
Builds a quality relationship with department managers.
Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
• Oversee and maintain recruitment records in accordance with equal employment opportunity, affirmative action.
• Develop, implement, and coordinate effective employee recruitment strategies.
• To provide ongoing coaching and development to recruiters.
• Identify and approve advertising and recruiting needs based on the market and trends while maintaining the fiscal budget.
• Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization. Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
• Builds a quality relationship with department managers.
• Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
• Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
• Ability to conduct job interviews for supervisory and administrative job positions.
• Manage the LinkedIn, ERP and all social media recruitment account of the company.
Developing and implementing new administrative systems
Supervising personnel and admin staff
Train new admins staff on ERP and Persis
Setting up appointments, conferences and managing meeting rooms
Managing office expenditure and budgets
Testing technical systems in HRD
Possibly undertaking accounting responsibilities.
Possibly managing the social media channels of the company.
Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
Organize office operations and procedures
Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
· Responsible in giving training for new employees on Student Inquiry System (SIS)
· Track and help manage Dean’s calendar, assist with meeting set up, and other duties as assigned.
· Assist with Board communications (mailings, meeting support, catering) in the IT Dept.
· Provide support for IT department: help monitor staff needs, assist staff with problem solving, assist IT Instructors as requested
· Responsible for keeping and maintaining IT Department office files.
· In charge in Hotel & ticket booking for Training, conference, meetings etc..