An achievement driven Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP) as well as Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) qualified Logistic Manager with 19+ years of extensive expertise across the domains of Materials Management, Inventory Management &Forecasting &Warehousing and Distribution. Exemplary track record in strategic thinking, multi-tasking, leading & developing high performing teams and delivering extra-ordinary results under high pressure, stressful and tough working environments. Seeking a key executive position at an established corporation in the GCC region where my work experience, accrued skills and perpetual desire to pursue excellence will lead to the attainment of bottom-line gains and fulfillment of corporate objectives.
Notable Accomplishments (Logistic Manager):
• Assuring High Level of Quality Through Taking Responsibility To Get The Company (ISO-Certified).
• Inventory Control 100%.
• Order Processing Was Tracked at 99-100%.
• On Time Delivery Was Tracked at 98-99%
• Costs Were Maintained To Agreed Budget Allowance In Total Operation.
Key Responsibilities (Logistic Manager):
• Manage Main Warehouse (Jeddah) In Addition To 4 Branches (Riyadh & Khobar & Abha & Madinah).
• Manage Direct Purchase and Tenders Deliveries.
• Responsible for Order Entry, Invoicing and Local Distribution.
• Developing Business by Analyzing Logistical Problems, Finding Efficient Solutions and Initiate Innovative Opportunities for Continuous Improvement of the Business.
• Ensure High Level of Customer Service and Relation is maintained at All Times.
• Assuring High Level of Efficiency in Operations through Continuous Improvement Training and Taking a Team Approach to Daily tasks.
• Promoting a Planning and Forecasting Methodology in Inventory Management with Our Customers to Enable a Reliable Delivery Services.
• Develop a Good Working Relationship By Effective Communications and Listening Skills with The Team and Work Collaboratively to Resolve Problems and Motivate Team Members to Achieve Personal and Organizational Objectives.
• Assuring Efficient Utilization of Space & Mechanical Handling Equipment, and Planning Future Capacity Requirements.
• Organizing the Recruitment and Training of the Staff, as well as Monitoring KPI.
• Reconcile the records with vendors on a timely basis.
• Assuring that contracts with suppliers and customers are complied with and reflected correctly in company’s record.
• Scheduling tasks, dividing them between team members based on their specialties and administering training to enable them to accomplish performance indicators in sync with the corporate vision, growth goals and additional established targets.
• Coordinate with Department Heads for activities of the Logistics Department
• Overseeing the Planned Maintenance of Vehicles and Equipment.
• Maintain open communication with the Department Heads & other senior staff and provide them with relevant Logistics information.