Over 14 years of experience in fulfillment, warehousing, inventory management & Logistics. I have experience with multinational clients in Africa and Middle East. Also, I have played a vital role and led projects in Pakistan with Emirates Group, Metro Cash & Carry, OLX Group & Ailaaj Healthcare (Fazal Din Group).
- Increased the work efficiency and save the 1.4 Mil PKR annual cost by reducing manhours in Central Warehouse.
- Help to develop the POC, then updated version of the product “MVP” for the hospital pharmacy to reduce the billing time from 3 minutes to 5 seconds.
- Made strategy and control bounce rate to increase the OPD sales from 0.8 Mil PKR to 02 Mil PKR in 3 months.
Olx Group Pakistan:
- Successfully opened Olx Mall Warehouses (Fulfillment Centers) in short period of time in Lahore & Karachi.
- Got Awarded on smooth execution of mega campaign with low complaint ratio at 0.03%.
Metro Cash & Carry Pakistan:
- Acquisition of new potential areas for Grocery Delivery and enhance the delivery range from 12km to 18km.
- Reduced operational cost from 22% to 8%, which impacts good on PnL.
- Start off operations with 18 orders per day and increase the number 66 per day in 3 months.
- Expand the operational capacity from 02 stores to across 10 stores.
- Awarded Best Star Performer & Good Customer Services.
- Lead successfully 72 Mil PKR Online Qurbani Project throughout the all stores with 200+ growth from PY.
Sharaf Group, Pakistan:
- 1st Best Employ Awarded in Sharaf Logistics in recognition of my outstanding performance and taking over the Reckitt Benckiser warehouse project in 6 days.
1- Project AHP- Ailaaj Hospital Pharmacy -Ailaaj Healthcare
a. Replacement of Retail outsourced system
b. Help to develop the POC, MVP and the final product
2- Project Inventory Optimization through Pareto Analysis - Ailaaj Healthcare
a. Performed 80/20 rule to know inventory classifications & wise buying
3- Canary7 WMS Implementation & UAT Olx Pakistan
a. Help product team to make changes in Wave picking module.
b. Bad Inventory Handling Process (Write-Off)
4- Nationwide Launching of Online Stores, Qurbani & Express Delivery Project- Metro Pakistan
a. Launched the all 10 online stores for home delivery.
b. Made qurbani & express delivery execution plan and implement throughout the all stores successfully.
5- Material Move Order – Al Mashariq Group Saudi Arabia
a. Suggest changes in the issuance as per the operations requirement and then implement at all 36 stores smoothly.
6- IBA & OBA- Sharaf Logistics Nigeria
a. Implement the activities to maintain the stock accuracy in all 3 back of factory warehouses in first week.
• Implementing ERP system in the store.
• Proper management & supervision of materials, equipment’s, tools and diff kind of parts thru ERP System.
• Maintaining all kind of chemicals, Gases & liquid items according to the standards.
• Ensure bar-coding for each item in store.
• Selection of proper storage areas for materials, equipment’s and store articles in bins, racks, shelves and floor or yard areas in proper way.
• Responsible for inventory management.
• Performs cycle counts and Investigate variances and resolve issues.
• Determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete items.
• Received approved Quality Plan and execute accordingly.
• Purchase order management and follow up for deliveries
• Verification and inspection of materials against Purchase order.
• Timely reporting of shortage, damaged materials, near expire and recommend for scarp.
• Keeps and updates record of ERP receipt, move orders, GRN’s, supplier delivery documents & invoices.
• Maintains proper history and report H/O of all Fixed Assets & Light tools for project employees.
• Compile reports of not moving and invalid items.
• Conduct housekeeping on daily basis for safe environment.
• Compliance with Royal Commission & Thales Safety Standards.
• Builds and maintains positive working relationships with co-workers, other agency employees and the public using principles for good customer service.
• Monitor the daily logistics plan of issuance & receiving to ensure on time delivery at site and other locations as well.
• Keep up to date Planning & Project departments regarding materials.
• Reporting to Top Management regarding of Physical Available Stock Movement Report with Comparison report on monthly basis.
• Preparation of Internal & External inventory Audits.
• Ensure Company Health & Safety standards.
• Accessory issuance inside the factory with proper record
• Inventory audit monthly
• Outward and inward gate passes preparation
• Tools record