• Generate monthly, quarterly and annually financial reports and statements, in addition: cash flow.
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Participate in Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
• Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, operating expenses, and insurance records.
• Participate in Prepare capital budget and cash flow projections.
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Participate in Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations, Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion
CMA (certified management accountant) march 2019.
Credential link (www.ima.proexamvault.com/badges/68220)