To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability, where I can share success while setting new standards of excellence.
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of EBS R12.1 & R12.2 and MS SQL Server.
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of Oracle Database 12C, 11g.
Managing and Installation Linux S/W on Standalone & Servers.
· To Patch Oracle EBS Application Tier, Fusion middleware components, Oracle Database and MS SQL Server.
· To Clone EBS application tier, database tier from RAC environments to Non RAC.
· To take hot, cold and RMAN backups of the complete environment that include Application servers, standalone databases and RAC databases.
To upgrade database from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.
· To Upgraded WebLogic from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.
· Experience in configuring oracle workflow notification mailer and maintenance
· User Access Administration.
· Applied latest releases of RDBMS Patches using OPatch Utility.
· To monitor the complete environment frequently and to perform daily health check-up of DB and Apps.
· To provide technical support to developers.
· Applied Essential patches (AD.I .x, Rup2-Patch, C.P.U-Patch).
· Applying latest releases of the patches from Oracle to the instance to resolve few application issues.
· Cloning the instances from production to Test, Development instance to test.
· Cloning. (Refresh, Complete)
· Concurrent Managers administration and troubleshooting
· Performing Recompiling invalid objects, concurrent requests, Purging and archiving data, Stopping and restarting apache server, Gathering statistics.
· Performed Sysadmin activities like Creating Users Assigning responsibilities, request groups, Defining Request Groups etc.
· Creating TARs and helping the functional with TARs.
· Checking ALERT logs to know types of Bottlenecks recorded during the day if any, and raising to counter them.
Gained proficiency in Linux commands and writing SQL queries.
Generating AWR, ADDM Reports for the better performance.
· Oracle Business Intelligence ETL/data refreshment.
· BI administration tasks like creating users, system profile, roles, customising and assigning dashboards to users, refreshing data etc.
· Install and Configured Symantec Backup Exec to schedule oracle Backup on Tape Library.
· Install and maintain Oracle Applications Release 12.2.3 suite and Troubleshooting.
Performed Application Cloning from production to test & dev instances.
Trouble shooting Concurrent Manger, Web logic, Apache, Forms Server and Database issues.
· Configuring Workflow Mailer and bounced the workflow services whenever required.
· Performing Recompiling invalid objects, concurrent requests, restarting apache server, Gathering statistics.
· System administration functions like creating users, Profile and Assigning responsibilities.
· Patching Oracle Applications using ad patch, ADOP and Database patches.
· To take database backups using RMAN utility and cold backups for Application.
· Oracle EBS upgrade from 12.1 to 12.2
· Configured Enterprise Manager Tool for monitoring database Issues.
· Troubleshoot workflow mailer issues.
Responsible for generating AWR, ADDM, SQL Trace and TKPROF report for database tuning.