Skilled logistics professional, ten years moving different types of goods sea-mode air-mode and mostly inland transport.
I am French educated, Arabic native speaker, plus I hold English language (IELTS) from British council Riyadh.
Currently responsible of line-haul movement, before that I was distributing food and beverage, earlier worked as shipping supervisor, and fuel transport supervisor.
I am currently working in Riyadh, my sponsorship is transferable and I look forward to join new team where I can expand my experience and knowledge.
• Arrange daily line-haul movement making sure 19 Saudi major cities are covered.
• Succeeded in lowering fuel cost, follow up workshop repairs and accidents
• Supervise movement using GPS system and evaluate performance
• Arrange and maintain records of vehicles users on TAMM for all fleet
• Assure procurement and distribution of food stuff is running smoothly
• Prepare demand forecast, and arrange PO accordingly
• Stock supervision making sure all items are available and well stored
• Issue daily loading sheet based on clients demand and vehicles movement
• Follow up delivery, also focus on delivery issues
• Investigate returned or non-delivered items
• Review clients complains or invoices mishandling.
Responsible for vehicles and equipment in 4 different cities =
Control and follow up vehicles movement between branches and/or departments.=
Supervise movement and speed using GPS system =
Keep updated record on TAMM traffic system.=
Follow up maintenance and repairs Link between central workshop and sites =
Responsible for linking fixed assets between Accounting and Operation dept. =
Responsible for fleet insurance claims in case of accidents (CPM & CCC) =
Set contract agreement with insurance companies for all insurance types. =
Negotiate conditions, terms and prices for insurance contracts =
Responsible for CPM insurance covering vehicles inside project sites =
Follow up Contractors All Risk CAR for projects =
• Plan to deliver daily SCECO fuel loading orders
• Arrange daily loading schedule depending on 40 fuel tank trucks
• Follow up loadings & assure all scheduled orders are fulfilled
• Assure efficient drivers performance
• Take action in case of break-down and provide solution
• Provide quick substitute in case of loaded truck break-down
• Assure all safety regulations are followed and applied
• Follow up accidents and assure insurance claim documents are complete
• Follow up traffic violations, and licenses renewal
• Respond to clients enquiries and provide FCL shipping offers
• Communicate with clients in order to confirm shipping order based on offer
• Proceed booking, loading and shipping, issuance MBL, HBL and Pre-alert
• Handle FOB, EXW and C&F shipments
• Prepare for import customs clearance
• Assure shipment delivered to consignee
• Prepare invoice and close accounts
• Handle LCL import consolidation business
• Prepare required manifest for customs and port authorities for de-consolidation
• Invoice clients for discharge and issue D.O