Focused Business Development Manager with exceptional planning and implementation skills. Highly-trained in computer science, including E-commerce, CRM and ERP systems, with in-depth understanding of users' requirements and E-text Design. Educational background in business administration, with efficient experience of new venture entrepreneurs . Professional work experience at cultivating managing and leveraging client relationships.
Proactively build strong partnerships and alliances with customers. Devise communication strategies that comprehensively address customer needs. Exemplary ability to build relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders. Take ownership of critical problem areas and delivering on commitments.
Proven ability to plan and execute multiple projects while meeting stringent timelines. Process driven with a keen eye for detail. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure with good troubleshooting skills. Committed, collaborative and accountable team member. Proactively anticipate and resolve core and prospective issues in a rapidly changing environment.
• Assist in different types of travel visa for different destinations (US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Europe)
• Determine the ability to get the visa for different purposes (tourist visa, work visa, study visa)
• Respond to questions from foreign nationals on visa and immigration related topics
• Demonstrate good understanding of visa and immigration and the time sensitiveness of it.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plan, and set a monthly, quarterly and annually revenue targets
• Identify and generates leads through networking, cold-calling and marketing activities, converting into key accounts
• Manage all leads and sales activities by using CRM and ERP system
• Supervise all the companies social media accounts, and identify strategy to recruit more customer through them
• Work with the internal team to deliver outstanding customer service
• Maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients
• Reflect any issue, idea or comment and share it with the team and with the director in order to develop the business
• Represent the company in various events
• Develop and create content strategy for short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Edit and proofread writer's posts
• Ensure brand consistency
• Optimize content according to Search Engine Optimization
• Manage content in all online channels and social media platforms to increase the traffic
• Held training sessions for clients about content managing by using WordPress for managing e-commerce websites
• Coordinator for "Building Research Capacity Workshop' that held y the Deanship of Scientific Research
• Worked closely with Assistant Professors in the College of Education for Girls In Jeddah.
• Successfully identified the mechanisms and skills for preparing the research proposals and helped them move forward to enter into the field
• Successfully created a method to contact all Saudi Assistant Professors in the four collages of education for girls around Jeddah to explain them about the purpose of this program. Provided them with all necessary information required to apply.
• Arranged workshops, organized workshop bag and materials, recorded attendance, ensuring all such invitations have arrived to everyone and made sure the network, sound system and microphones are working well before the workshop started.
• Supervised all activities with the companies in addition to providing food, tools and materials and ensured seamless operations.
• Accountable for answering all probable questions asked by the researchers and finding answers from the workshop presenter and from the dean of deanship of scientific research.
• Instrumental in reviewing all proposals and coordinating with researchers to know if something is missing in their proposal in order to make sure that their committee will accept the proposal.