I am Muhammad Naveed, BS in Computer Science. Oracle 9i OCP certified and CompTIA A+ Certified. Currently working as Application Developer at El-Badr Industrial Supplies Co., Jeddah - KSA.
Hands on experience with Oracle technologies, Java Programming, Web development, Analysis, Support.
I have more than 10 years of working experience, a blend of development, technical, functional and support experience.
Administration & Support:
· Administration of Windows 2008 R2 Server, Active Directory, DHCP and DNS.
· Email services, Website hosting configuration, maintenance & troubleshooting.
· FingerTec Biometric Attendance & Access System Administration.
· PBX Configuration and Maintenance.
· Administration of Kaspersky Antivirus Total Security for Business.
· Network Support, LAN, WAN & VPN management.
· Daily IT Service & maintenance tasks, OS Installation/Repair, Desktop & Hardware Support.
· Configuration, Installation & Troubleshooting for Printers, Scanners, Switches, Routers and other peripherals.
· DBA tasks related to database design, management, monitoring, backup.
· Administration of existing ERP & HR system based on Oracle Forms 6i & Database 10g.
· Setup/modify parameters for system, users, transaction privileges, transaction rules, etc.
· Act as first line support. Escalate issues to system vendor where required.
· User Training & Awareness.
· Review existing system to identify gaps in business strategy and flow.
· Working closely with Management, Business Analyst and End Users for understanding functional and system requirements.
. Design & develop modules in Oracle Forms 6i Client/Server Architecture with Oracle 10g Database backend.
. Developing Web application based on Java (J2EE) Platform with Oracle 10g Database.
· Successfully deployed a web based (J2EE) open source document management system OpenKM for the purpose of storing documents electronically.
· Creating reports in Oracle Reports Developer.
. Extract data as per user requirement from database using different tools.
· Administering the procurement process for acquisition of a variety of commodities & services to fulfill the requirements.
· Preparing & assembling procurement documents and coordinate any required reviews to ensure consistency and accountability in procurement process.
· Identify potential vendors by employing various sources to ensure adequate competition.
· Reviewing requisitions, purchase orders and reports for accuracy and compliance with company policies.
· Supervising development and management of purchase orders in Oracle EBS R12.
· Coordinating with operational & technical team to devise delivery schedules and other supply chain activities.
. Prepare RFIs, RFQs, Comparisons, Compliance Statements & Reviews.
· Provide functional & technical support, accept requests for assistance or problem reports from users & directly respond to the request. Co-ordinate & escalate issues to respective IT Support personnel where required.
· Developed a MS Access database to maintain Supplier information, daily correspondence, submittals and generate reports for status of materials.
· Preparing daily correspondence, Material Submittals and other activities using MS Prolog document control system.
· Logging RFI’s, Submittals, Drawings, Issues in Oracle Primavera Contract Management (PCM) and keep track of the BIC.
· Archiving documents on Oracle WebCenter Content Management (ECM) System.
· Create daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly ad-hoc and scheduled reports.
· Supervise, facilitate & coordinate training of other staff in departmental procedures and functionality of various IT Modules including MS Prolog, Oracle WebCenter Content Management System and the Oracle E-Business Suite Sourcing & MSR Module.
. Coordinating the flow of information internally & with other departments & organizations.
· Installation, Configuration & Maintenance of Windows XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003.
· Administration of Windows Server 2003, AD, DNS, DHCP.
· Maintain & troubleshoot existing ERP with Oracle Forms 4.5 & Oracle 8 Database.
· New Module Development & Customization with Oracle Forms 6i & Oracle 8 Database.
· Internet usage administration through Microsoft ISA Server 2004.
· Maintenance & troubleshooting of PCs, printers and peripheral equipment.
· Customized Reporting using Oracle Reports & Crystal Reports 9.
. Perform data backups & system backup.