A fully certified and registered person in CMA as a Financial Analyst and Investment Fund Manager with a speciality in alternative Investments and money market funds. The AUM around SAR 3 billion spread over a diversified investment portfolio including Private Equity, Real Estate Projects and Fixed Income Generating Assets. With a track record in launching public and private investment funds along with 8 years’ work experience in the financial sector. Success in building teams with utilization of exceptional communication and leadership skills. Demonstrates high work ethic and first-rate attention to detail.
The Investor for Securities is an investment bank authorized by the Capital Market Authority (CMA) of Saudi Arabia to provide creative Investment solutions in Brokerage, Assets Management, Investment Custody, M&A Arranging and IPO advisory services. The role entrusted to me is:
• Lead the sourcing of real estate income generating properties, ensuring the required risk-adjusted returns are achieved.
• Create financial Models from scratch to evaluate investment feasibility and determining the minimum size of the fund and guide associates in updating models when required.
• Manage Fund’s portfolio of properties, to maximize value, define optimal exit strategy and optimize capital structure.
• Monitoring NAV Performance and investments limits to manage investment risks.
• Conducting preliminary due diligence on real estate. Screen and evaluate service providers on an annual basis while taking the responsibility of slashing costs and negotiating the service terms.
• Preparing and review the terms and conditions (T&C) of all investments funds and ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and Shari’a standards approved by Shari’a Board.
• Financial Reporting and arranging for Board meetings and presentation.
The Investor for Securities is an investment bank authorized by the Capital Market Authority (CMA) of Saudi Arabia to provide creative Investment solutions in Brokerage, Assets Management, Investment Custody, M&A Arranging and IPO advisory services. The role entrusted to me was:
• Providing the overall leadership, vision and direction for the enterprise risk management (ERM).
• Developing risk management policies, including the quantification of the firm’s risk appetite through specific risk limits.
• Implementing and reporting risk indicators including losses, incidents, key risk exposures and early warning.
• Communicating the company’s risk profile (ICAAP Reports and PILLER III Reports) to key stakeholders such as the Risk & Compliance Committee and CMA.
• Running the risk management infrastructure and allocating economic capital to business activities based on company risk portfolio and expected revenue trade-off.
• Provide advice and opinion on all regulatory enquiries and manage non-compliance with CMA regulations.
• Provide periodic compliance reports to Fund’s Board and Risk & Compliance Committee based on compliance monitoring program results.
• Deliver compliance formal training and face to face advice to all employees and be in charge for AWARENESS Program.
• Attend Capital Market Authority workshops and AP meetings.
• Filing for new products with CMA and develop strong relationships with their team.
• Perform compliance risk assessments and inform the business of the risks identified as well as challenge the adequacy of the relevant controls.
• Remain up to date with CMA regulations, Local Corporate Law and to be able to summarize and communicate such developments for business management effectively.
Gulf Advisors Financial Consulting Company, a Saudi limited liability company authorized by the Capital Market Authority (CMA) of Saudi Arabia to provide arranging & advisory services in the securities business.
Arab Bank Group has the largest Arab banking branch network worldwide and has a unique experience in our region, which gave me the ability to deal with a huge amount of business risk exposure in a diverse work environment.
Bank of Jordan is among the five major pioneering local banks in Jordan.