Computer Analysis in Science Applied University (Jordan – Amman)
Oracle Developer from since engineering
Customer Care Training
Time Management Course
Strategic Planning Course
More than 10 years of procurement experience of different types of material / equipment.
Work Oriented and Team Player
Multi-tasking able without sacrificing the work of others
April 2017 till Now
CHINA RAILWAY GROUP 18 Company
Jizan Ecomic City (JEC Roads Project, Package 5) Saudi Aramco Bi No. 25-00037-0012-200
• Responsible for the preparation and approval of Project Procurement Plan
• Responsible for planning and scheduling of submittal of Material Requisition for Saudi Aramco Approval (Inspectable & Non-Inspectable Items)
• Work closely with Procurement QC Supervisor for identification of material 9Coms, inspection level and approved Saudi Aramco Vendors.
• Coordinate with Saudi Aramco Project Procurement Team for all related issues concerning MR submittals.
• Coordinate with CHINA RAILWAY (CRCC) Head Office for all approved MRs prior to award recommendation and PO Placement.
• Prepares material / equipment Purchase Requisition based on approved MR.
• Ensure Project compliance to the requirements of Schedule G for supplied project materials
• Review material take off (MTO) list and identify long lead items for proper material planning based on construction work schedule and project Milestone.
Familiar about quality process and Document
Because I am working very closely with material inspector
1 IRC (Inspection Relea