I am pleased to introduce myself as an experienced, Instrument and Control System Engineer, Looking for a progressive Position close in line with, Smart Field Instrumentation DCS Control System Project Support, Engineering Implementation.
Having 11 years of quality experience and my interest in enrolling and becoming a part of an organization that offers potential growth, advancement opportunities and stability prompted me to forward my resume for your consideration.
The enclosed resume summarizes the full range of my skills and qualifications. I would appreciate the opportunity for a personal interview to discuss your current or anticipated vacancy. I would like to thank you in advance for your generous consideration. Please find my area of expertise contact details indicated whenever you desire to contact me.
Testing, Commissioning, Start-ups, and Shutdowns
Process automation control systems (DCS, SIS, BMS)
Industrial Scale Conventional, Smart Field Instrumentation Metering Stations.
PSM Process Safety Management (RCA, PHA, MOCs, PSSRs, MCs)
FEED for Control Cabinets designing I/O selection (DCS, PLC packages)
Engineering Control, Maintenance IPL procedures development
Maintenance scheduling planning.
Please find below Contact details for your records
Bio Data Personal Details -
Skype Id alisiddiqui_85
Email Id nedianalihotmail.com / engr.alisiddiquiel12gmail.com
Current location Rabigh City, Makkah Governate Saudi Arabia.
Present Company Rabigh Power Company, Petro Rabigh Utilities Plant.
Previous Working PETRO-Chemical Conversion Company L.L.C (JV- Saudi Chevron SIIG.)
SIEMENS Engineering Company Limited.
Education Bachelors in Electronics Engineering (BE-Degree) with Distinction.
Mobile Contacts 00966501987381
Muhammad Ali Siddiqui
PETRO-Chemical Conversion Company L.L.C (JV- Saudi Chevron & SIIG.)
Associates Chevron Phillips Chemicals Texas-USA & SIIG.
Production: High Grade Nylon 6, 6 Polymer & Polyolefin Conversion Plants.
Designation & Dept.: DCS Engineer, Technical & Reliability Dept. (Oct’2015 ---- Present)
Designation & Dept.: Instrument & Control Engineer, Central Maintenance Dept. (July’2012 ---- Sept’2015)
• Team Lead DeltaV Version11.3/13.3 DCS control system includes: verification of control Narratives & Functional description, Graphics as per P&ID & PFD.Valves & motor typical witnessing, Alarms & Set Point Verifications & modifications, Valves Fail Safe witnessing, verifications & historian archiving, DCS license upgradtions.Control Loops tuning as per the process parameters, installing HOT fix to 3rd party Instruments, SCRs developments & implementations,SIS By pass Implementations & IPLs Verifications.
• Team Lead Implementation of Delta V SIS (Safety Instrumented System) on HTF Vaporizers with in-house capabilities.
• Team Lead Pre-Comm. /Commissioning MC/PSSR & Loop Testing activities from Remote Instrument Buildings (RIB) for Smart field Instrumentation and Close/Open & Cascade Control Loops, vendor skids & utility packages.
• Team Lead for implementation of CMMS-Enterprise Asset Management System (EAM) MS Dynamics AX 2012. Developing Schedule Maintenance plans & on demand Maintenance strategies & forecasting in close analysis with the system performance evaluated with the help of Microsoft Dynamics AX-12 EAM Modules & CMS-Beamex.
• Responsible for providing required technical troubleshooting & Fault Diagnostics to the maintenance dept in resolving Allen Bradley PLCs RS Logix 5000, 500 SLC-5, Micro Logix-1400 control packages.
• Participates in PSM HAZOP, RCA (5-WHY Method)& Mechanical Integrity (MIP) Programme and provide support for Management of Change (MOC).
• Hands on experience of SMART(FF/HART) Process Instrumentation.
Provide engineering services to I&C maintenance and operation departments with regards to Instrument & Controls fault troubleshooting, predictive and preventive maintenance & product life cycle upgrades activities. Analysis of Incident reports, performing RCAs, providing engineering recommendations and implementation of follow up actions. Sponsoring & facilitate MOC Process. Writing SOW for projects related to I&C and Technical reports for management. Liaise with experts within the Group. Support dept Head in preparation of Manpower Plans, OEPX & CAPEX budgets. Well versed with PI and use frequent to develop trends and performance data for different analysis and investigation.
Decent quality experience in testing, commissioning & startup & Maintenance of Power Plant & Petrochemicals projects, especially in the area of Engineering design development, Maintenance and multidisciplinary Engineering Management. Associated with Cross-Industries & Customer Support division leading projects and manufacturing process integration, capacity enhancement and automation projects, plant modifications for effective operations