• Primary duties included installing and configuring Windows Servers.
• Added, maintained and removed objects within Active Directory.
• TCP/IP configuration and administration of IIS for Intranet.
• Implementation of McAfee Antivirus.
• Utilised problem solving and troubleshooting abilities to resolve any major issues
• Managed SQL Server 2005.
• Managed and Administered Windows XP and Windows 7 workstations and laptops.
• Supported and maintained servers and backups.
• Supported Microsoft Office 2007/2010.
• Shared knowledge with new recruits.
Cooperate with all staff to contact ERP provider.
Analyze reviews programs to increase operating efficiency.
- Train users to use program.
Assist to resolve problem in running computer program.
Direct coordinate work of other to write, test and modify programs.
Undertake any other related works as directs from time by IT Manager.
Repair, install, upgrade, and maintain desktop, laptop and notebook computers as well as printers.
Could maintained and fixed computer systems to enhance speed, efficiency and reliability of operation
Network Engineering & datacenter Administrator
IT system & network support Eng.