In quest of challenging opportunities in Sales, Marketing amp Business Development with an organization of repute.
A competent professional with 10 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Channel Management amp Distribution Network in FMCG Sector.
A strategic thinker with flair of charting out strategy for sales and channel management and contributing towards enhancing business volume and growth and achieving profitability norms.
Ensuring efficiency in operations amp meeting of targets.
Excellent relationship management skills with experience in statutory compliances amp smooth business operations.
Sales amp Marketing
- Developing marketing strategies to build customer preference and driving volumes.
- Providing direction to execute promotions/ launches in sync with regional characteristics.
- Networking with prospective customers, generating business from the new and existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Evolving market segmentation amp penetration strategies to achieve targets.
- Identifying key/ institutional accounts and strategically securing profitable business.
- Developing policy and methodology to build up channel network in different geographies.
- Evaluating performance amp monitoring distributor sales and marketing activities.
- Managing the team through continuous training amp encouraging for better performance.
- Co-ordinate with HRD for sales training of entire sales team in class room and on the job training.
• Manage, Control, & monitor big team of Salesman, Merchandizer, Supervisor & Assistant manager.
• Maintain & increase sales through productivity, AV & VB, coverage ,SOS & other effective sales tools.
• Responsible for Sales promotion activities, New product launch & exclusive contract, BDA,Product Listing
• Increase business opportunity through various Route to Market (RTM)
• Developing Sales Strategy & budget planning for each category
• Deployment & Redeployment of freezers & category strategies.
• Continuous sales analysis route wise, brand wise & category wise to ensure proper functioning.
• Monthly & quarterly meeting to analyze sales, collection & performance.
• Conduct regular market visits & monitor competitor’s activity.
• Ensure market collection on time & safeguard freezer as company’s asset.
• Prepare sales Forecast & Rolling Forecast to ensure smooth product flow.
• Route Re-engineering for better coverage & productivity.
• Recruiting & Training Sales Staff.
- Handling Ice Cream Business in KSA through Binzagr Co. as our distributor.
- Deciding strategies & monthly meeting with team – for achieving budgeted sales volume.
- Preparation of monthly sales report including variance analysis and market developments.
- Continuous monitoring & follow up with distributor to achieve desired goal.
- Keep check on coverage, Productivity, Displays/share of shelf, Product mix optimization, price correction, range distribution & building blocks by continuous adding new customers for growth.
- Planning for Monthly, Quarterly and annual sales forecast.
- Responsible for Sales planning, sales promotion activities, new product launch & exclusive contract.
- Frequent market visit to keep an eye on availability & visibility of product & ensure OSA. Also monitoring competitor’s activity.
- Maintaining customer relationship management by having healthy relationship with customers.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales target, collection target, productivity and outlet coverage.
- Annual business agreement negotiation, new product listing process & periodic business review.
- Lead and managed a team of sales representative and helpers.
- Drafted monthly sales target for sales rep for their respective sales territory
- Frequent market visit to explore new opportunities and monitoring activities of team.
- SKU wise monthly phasing inline with initial forecast for the month
- Initiated route reengineering to increase effective coverage and thereby increase in productivity
- Keep an eye on competitors activity & ensuring on shelf availability (OSA)
- Co-ordination with finance department to ensure smooth functioning of monetary transaction
- Resolving all Hand Held Terminal (HHT) relates issues with the help of IT support.
- Ensure stock availibity from warehouse department to fulfill market requirement.
- Generating various reports through ERP and Oracle to analysis and understands market trends and forecast sales plan.