Manager, Information Systems
Managed technical infrastructure operation and development for 13500-person. Directed technical staff of 4 to provide quality desktop support, reliable remote access, regular data backup, and robust networked resources. Negotiated contracts, directed long-range planning, prepared and monitored budgets.
• Implemented firm’s first-ever disaster recovery plan to ensure minimal productivity loss.
• Analyzer developments in Internet technology and proposed far-reaching Web strategy to improve client services and firm’s visibility.
• Established targets for equipment lifecycles to maximize productive use of technology at all levels of the organization.
• I developed and implemented technology standards, reducing unnecessary complexity and realizing material savings annually on maintenance costs.
• Direct and supervise the implementation of BAAN (ERP System).
• Direct and supervise the implementation of E-Travel (Ticketing System) and integration with BAAN.
• Direct relation with ISP providers, negotiate deal and setup.
• Design and build the network infrastructure, VPN connection, backup and data warehousing, relation with ISP providers, negotiate deal and setup.
• Design IT manuals including but not limited to policies and procedures, vision, mission and goals.
• Design Help Desk procedures and manage the implementation and daily actions.
• Manage in-house development of web-based Procurement System with integration with BAAN.
• Understand the nature of the company business and the business requirement of each department to assess the need of development and provide necessary development advice.
• Evaluate Microsoft Communication Server as a tool to enhance the communication and reduce the cost of communication.
• Evaluate the Microsoft CRM system integrated with CISCO Routers as a tool to enhance the communication, i
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor. br /
• Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each Innovator’s career interests. br /
• Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence. br /
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change . br /
• Manages the process of innovative change effectively. br /
• Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices. br /
• Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions. br /
• Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. br /
• Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner. br /
• Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members. br /
• Mitigates team conflict and communication problems. br /
• Plans and facilitates regular team activities outside of the office. br /
Client Managementbr /
• Manages day-to-day internal client interaction br /
• Sets and manages internal client expectations. br /
• Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions. br /
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships. br /
• Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of IT responsibility. br /
• Serves as main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the office assigned. br /
• Responds/acts on upper-management direction . br /
• Identifies and provides standards for gathering information for use in trend analysis and reports information to company management. br /