• Executive MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management with 11 years’
experience in Warehousing, inventory management & control,
documentation, interpersonal Skills, developing good business relationship with
vendor, price negotiation, supply chain, logistics, purchasing & material
management in FMCG industry in Middle East.
• Have proven abilities of performing jobs assigned by the senior management
efficiently and effectively on accurate and timely basis.
• Proven abilities in departmental support role for any new implementation of the
system such as QMS ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 22716:2007 GMP cosmetics.
• Have ability to execute any challenges assigned by the management very
accelerate & proficiently.
• Good command in computer and ERP system as well as Analytical Report writing
skills and accomplished some successful training records in ISO 9001:2008 as
QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor and having good knowledge in auditing also.
• Acquire the objectives and targets of the organization by proper planning
and organizing the progress of all routine activities related to Warehouse.
• Management inventory control such as receipts, issuance, stacking, labeling, cleaning, spacing, storage, retrieval, timely delivery of goods, loading, transfer of materials, proper handling, disposal of material and then recording of documents.
• Effective and efficient coordination with Production and Quality Assurance departments for any discrepancy of the local/international material and follow up.
• Management of Pre-Audit Activities. (Physical Stock Verification, Labeling, Data Entry, Stacking and Spacing) and determining analytical report, data analysis, comparison with previous record.
• Maintaining the stock status of new products packaging material and development of their accessories with co-ordination of supplier as provided artwork by Design & Development Department.
• Continuous purchases as and when assigned by Head of Department/supply / management of all types of locally available materials as well as globally and arranging printing, designing and development of all types of packaging material as per their art work with co-ordination of local/global printing house.
• Enquiry with supplier for the quotation as per material specifications, follow up with them regularly for developing new samples, negotiate on unit price after cost comparison and value analysis, liaison with vendors for pending orders delivery as per prescribed delivery terms.
• Overseeing import shipments clearance on getting information as Cargo Arrival Notice from Freight forwarder/Cargo Services etc.
• Preparation of export shipping documents and its legalization with regulatory affairs, looking after the conformity of product certification under the standard of Certifications Body.
• Evaluate and monitoring the supplier performance and rating on their material quality, timely delivery etc as per defined
• Checks incoming orders against items listed on requisition, invoices or other proper forms for correct counts.
• Takes items from stock to fill requisition & issues equipment & supplies to staff as requested with proper authority.
• Initials orders & supplies as needed, delivers & pick up supplies and materials to location as required.
• Maintains stock room in clean and orderly manner.
• Responsible for all warehouse operations activities.