With encompassing and substantial background in finance, accounting and marketing for more than a decade, to have worked as Accountant to Chief Accountant and as Financial Manager with varying responsibilities like programming a viable financial process, creating reports, managing and creating cash flows, creating feasibility and financial studies, and budget management has made me well-equipped and knowledgeable enough in the field of Finance and Accounting, and Marketing.
This has given me an inner confidence and educated approach to execute and perform all kind of tasks related to the discipline.
With confidence as well that I can say that I will be a worthwhile member of the organization or company I eventually a part of.
This is to gladly inform companies and entities that I am readily available and very much honoured to filled in the position of Financial Manager in your organization should you are in situation looking for individuals with the such qualifications.
Thank you very much.
• Evaluate Companies-• Risk Management-• Create Financial Models -• Create Feasibility Study For Projects -• Create Budgets and doing Variance analysis-• Create Presentation of all project-• Analysis For All Projects-• Desk Research -• Financial Report
• Setting financial policies & procedures
• Managing cash balances and controlling cash flow
• Create budgets, Variance analysis, financial plans & forecasts
• Establishing a new accounting Chart
• Report recommendations to management in order to improve performance
• Dealing with external parties (external Auditors, suppliers, etc.)
• Controlling payroll
• Leading the Accounting & Finance (Sister co ) in daily operations
• Accounting Entry
Jan.2009-Present Senior Account-Jas International Contracting co in Dammam KSA (Sister Co of Maban)-(Construction)-• Review and approve transactions/ payment vouchers and adjustment entries -• Accounting Entry
Sep.2004-SEP.2007 AccountantSaad Alabdulkarim Almummar Group in Damma Ksa(Construction)• Dealing with external parties (external Auditors/ EISA/ etc.)• Preparing monthly/ quarterly & annually reports• Contribute in preparing reports (Quarterly)• Ensure that appropriate financial processes and systems are in place in accordance with local laws and corporate policies• Coordinate external audits and relationship with Audit firms• Ensure paying taxes and social insurance/ etc. in time• Report recommendations to management in order to improve performance