Technically-minded and accomplished professional with 15+ years’ experience in directing overall IT operations of high-growth organisations.
Remarkable record of success in implementing and supporting different software, developing and leading teams, ensuring working compliance to specific standards, and analysing and resolving critical issues.
Proven acumen to excel within a challenging environment and harmonising technical needs with business realities, including networking management, software deployments, and technical support.
Effective communicator with a focus on maintaining lucrative working relationships and optimal realisation of goals and initiatives.
Gather information about company goals and implement best KPI system accordingly to produce critical success factors. Analyse change process requirements and develop change management procedure and different helping tools to ensure proper workflow followed during changes execution. Contribute regularly with operations VP in improvement of procedures and processes, critical to resolve IT related issues.
• Architected and negotiated operations strategy with team/peers for achieving effective results after execution.
• Confirmed IT department as profitable by establishing charge back system, which identify company’s provided IT services cost and profit.
Directed IT and technical unit teams within operations department and reported directly to CEO about their working performance and ongoing processes. Oversaw customer’s complicated issues and involved various technical teams and encouraged them to resolve issues within time. Organised overall work in accordance with ISO certifications to reach best possible response and issues resolution times. Implemented ISO20000 and ISO 27001 in company to certify company and secure different information, such as financial information, and employee details or information. Analysed and decided purchasing operational hardware and software. Issued request to purchase core network equipment’s worth of $300,000 to upgrade old existing equipment and other extra equipment for disaster recovery plans.
• Improved company’s core services operations by determining and executing new solutions.
• Applied ITIL and preferred automation in all business processes for achieving beneficial results.
• Streamlined entire assigned tasks and contributed efficiently in achieving company goals due to which awarded as employee of the year.
Supported Operations Technical Services Manager (CTO/COO) in completing all required tasks. Managed support department which consists of help desk team and technical support teams. Developed sales operations and security teams to improve their working skills. Reviewed reports on weekly basis about ticketing system and followed up on delayed tickets and complicated issues. Established new processes and improved existing support procedures and processes to improve the work and quality delivered to customers. Reviewed on daily basis delayed projects difficulties and resolved the processes.
• Reduced 70% to 30% delayed project implementation within a year by implementing entire required implementations at right time.
• Improved existing service level agreements by tracking and setting up to specific clients.
Directed whole operations departments which consisted five teams of around 40 employees, negotiated problems, and reviewed their performances in weekly meetings. Spearheaded system operations, including company's billing system, e-mail systems, e-mail relay systems, CRM system, web hosting, and domain registration system. Controlled data centre operations and directory services to ensure critical system problems resolution within budgetary constraints and time. Executed and supported automation infrastructure, such as hardware and software, monitoring electricity, cooling and security applications/systems for functioning in problem less, cost-effective, and data-protected environment and to optimise working performance. Identified various growth needs processes and accomplished new technologies to support IT strategy development in aligned to organisational progress goals. Analysed future requirements globally and designed IT operations strategy for next three years. Delivered technical hardware and software purchases based on operation’s needs.
• Extended technical support/guidance for maximum services availability to users and ensured smooth communication networks.
• Achieved ISO certification for company by acting as focal point for supporting and implementing ISO20000.
Administrated five engineers and 200+ servers, which carrying out operations related to customers and company. Steered dedicated server for hosting within preventive actions, as well as design/manage SQL Server databases (MySQL, Oracle and MS SQL) to support server. Implemented and supported MS CRM upgrade for safe transition and improving processes. Fixed critical issues within the E-mail system for the company and the customers and used Linux servers for testing and establishing way to get rid of them.
• Steered one of the biggest Data Centres And Hosting Provider Company in Saudi Arabia partner with more 300+ servers and ten racks.
• Improved and advanced core systems, like billing system, DNS farms, call centre, and switched critical servers from Microsoft base to Linux base to compete with international standards.
• Installed performance increasing servers, operation systems and software, and updated by performing anti-virus/anti-spam checking and DNS configurations.
• Extended system administration and helpdesk support to include analysis, diagnosis and resolution of hardware and software issues, implemented solutions for installations, maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting and provided support under stringent deadlines in a fast-paced, 24X7 environment.
• Developed and maintained positive customer relations and coordinated various functions to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Implemented methodologies to improve first call resolution, ensured performance and quality standards are met and worked closely with the Customer Support Manager to coordinate process improvements, recommend change and impact performance.
• Designed and developed an enhanced reporting structure which ensured the early identification of product faults and ensures minimum risk to the business.
• Analyzed help desk activity and made recommendations for increased organizational efficiency and effectiveness.