Fields of Experiences and Qualifications:
• Ability to learn in any field is very good.
• Working in highly season under pressure.
• Doing ends accounts, profits & loses, balance sheet and audit for all accounts in accounts department.
• Strong in accounting principles and procedures & proficient in ms systems and I have posses leadership and qualitative analytical skills with high level of professionalism and integrity and I have highly motivated, independent and pose good personal skills and initiate the yearly business plan and reporting periodical and prepare policies and procedures, management reports and close coordination with the finance manager for effective plans and cost management and study and recommended capital investment and recording of fixed assets and effective management.
• Maintain general ledger, including preparing journal entries, coding invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly.
• Reconciles monthly bank statements, verifies all deposits and handle problems.
• Assists external auditors at year end. Performs accounts payable duties such as verifying all invoices for payment; ensure expenditures are charged to appropriate accounts.
• Updates records for fixed assets and all other financial documents as necessary.
• Recommends designs and implements any necessary department controls.
• Prepare monthly financial statements including monthly balance sheet, income statement, report on changes in financial position or budget variances.
• Work with limited support. Good knowledge of computers, excellent cost control skills
• Inventory evaluation knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
• May also be required to prepare monthly inventory evaluation knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong technical skills.
Follow-up of the assets and property of the company and statistical records to monitor the movement of fixed assets.
• Prepare financial analysis of the results of the company's activities in financial terms and compared with the plans and
budgets, and give the senior management the suggestions and recommendations.
• Follow-up all financial affairs and financial services, including accounts, income and expenses and guide their work and
coordination between them, and to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the performance and achieve the harmony and
integration between them and consider all the issues that are contained in this regard.
• Prepare and follow-up the implementation of the regulations, regulations, decisions and instructions for financial affairs
and work to disseminate and explain and interpret all other departments in the company, leading to the mainstreaming of
transparency in the financial practices of the company.
• Participation in the work of committees and meetings related to the areas of work of the Department of Finance, for
example, periodic meetings and coordinating committees as well as procurement, leading to facilitate the work of the
committees and the achievement of the purposes for which it was formed.
• Communication and coordination with government agencies and non-governmental activities related to financial affairs,
and the exchange of data and information according to the rules and instructions.
• Coordinate with other departments in the company through meetings and periodic communications, to determine the needs
of financial facilities and services, and work to be provided in order to facilitate the work of these units and to assist them in
• Participating with the Department of Computer in identifying software packages requirements relating to the
administration actively in order to reach the full picture of the work steps in the administration in order to increase efficiency
and effectiveness in the administration.
• Prepare of the estimated budget, and coordination to tighten controls on basic expenses and other expenses, the study of
positive and negative deviations resulting from comparing the actual and budget outgoing, and submit periodic reports on
these deviations to his authority.
• The proposal on the appropriate management of the company about how cash liquidity, increase its revenues.
• Follow-up to the actual exchange movement and feed current accounts to meet checks issued and coordination with banks
to schedule transfers and overdraft.
• Follow-up closing accounts before the end of the fiscal year and the formation of committees and prepare the necessary
approvals on the debit and credit balances and current accounts of banks and investment accounts and lifting such
instructions to the owner of the authority for approval.
• Follow-up the preparation of the final accounts of the company and approved it.
• Provide advice and opinion to all the administrative units of the company in matters relating to financial affairs,
addressing the problems given in this regard.
• Follow-up the Updating and organizing records, data and statistics relating to the activities of management, conservation
and use of technical capabilities in processing, and to provide the competent authorities of the reports, information and data
according to the rules and instructions.
• Building a strong financial relationship between the company and customers
• The preparation of financial reports and final accounts of the company.
• Prepare periodic and emergency financial and a list of the company's financial hub and presented to the board of directors reports.
• Preparation of the statement of cash flows of the company.
• Check account balances accuracy and validity of the conduct of operations properly.
• The imposition of laws and regulations and accounting of assets in the company, reviewed and audited.
• Develop strategic plans and financial evaluated and presented to the board of directors for approval.
• Evaluating high-volume financial transactions and their impact on the company if implemented.
•Adoption of the best sources of funding for the company and presented to the governing council with a statement and clarify the advantages and disadvantages of the sources and their impact on the company in the future.
• Selecting employees of the department of finance and testing and determining the level of financial and mental abilities.
• Feasibility of the projects, which will operate the company and to clarify the seriousness studies.
• The general and operational budget for the next period of time and preparation until the end of the fiscal year.
• Follow-up to the budget throughout the fiscal year and monitor the imbalance and deficit and avoid the damage that may occur to the company.
• Find appropriate and convincing justifications in cases of financial deficit or defect that may arise during the work.
• Prepare inventory policy and the mechanism of action and adopted and overseeing its implementation.
• determine the distribution of profits and losses to the partners and the preparation of statements of accounts for each shareholder.
• Approval of large and which require large cash payments.
• Follow-up bank balances and preparation and the preparation of their reports.
(Accounting Manager) Acting Finance Manager in BAJA Trading Co.
Food Production industry
February 2010 – February 2014 (4 years) Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
• Meet tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including maintenance of the General Ledger and all subsidiary ledgers, reconciliation of intercompany transactions.
• Prepare monthly interim financial statements.
• Report directly to company Finance Manager. Supervise for three senior accountant and nine accountants and assistant accountants responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions.
• Maintain records and accounting books as documents of proof; register company transactions as per the accounting system.
• Ensure accurate posting of accounting entries in journal and general ledger and supervise preparation of monthly and annual of accounts.
• Verify and validate accounting documents such as Journal Vouchers, Cost sheets, Custom Duty computations, accounts receivables, accounts Payable etc… prepared by the Accountants and Assistant Accountants to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and make or direct correcting entries.
• Supervise accurate preparation of payment vouchers, receipt vouchers and journal entry vouchers.
• Validate the Accounts Reconciliation reports prepared by the Accountants.
• Maintain high quality and internal control procedures to ensure that company goals are met and achieved.
• Maintain an organized filing system for company and branches accounts and transactions and integrate them with the company accounts.
• Participate in the annual budget and plan monthly cash flows accordingly; submit required information and reports to Finance Manager as requested for review in timely efficient manner.
• Prepare necessary records, entry vouchers and forms. Delegate tasks among accountants to achieve financial objectives effectively. Submit reports and comparative analysis of data as per company needs.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
• Prepare financial management reports
• Developing financial forecasts and business projections on regular basis.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
• Develop and maintain financial data bases
• Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
• Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends
• Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• providing and interpreting financial information;
• monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
• analyzing change and advising accordingly;
• formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
• researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
• analyzing competitors and market trends;
• developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
• conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
• liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
• developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue;
• producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
• managing budgets;
• arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
• supervising staff;
• keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
• Responsible for completing the client accounting requirements including handling creditors, debtors, payroll, bank reconciliation and balance sheet schedules. Some administration and HR related tasks may also made.
• Additional tasks include preparing client monthly financial reports, which involve liaising with clients to gather data and provide feedback to them.
• Prepare cash flow and income statement forecasts
• Assist clients by preparing their annual budgets.
• Maintain sales accounting to assure accurate reporting of revenues and cost of sale.
• Maintain the accounts payable function to assure timely payment of authorized disbursements and accurate recording of expenditure, and Issues the payment checks and Prepare monthly payroll
• Manage fixed assets accounting, including accurate depreciation reports, and assets tags.
• Prepares and post general ledger entries.
• Performs reconciliation of accounts ( e.g Banks/Petty cash/AR/AP )as necessary to assure accuracy and consistency of financial information.
• Performs other related duties as directed by the Financial Manager.
• To ensure that document flow and transactions comply with the company’s policies.
• Manage G/L and S/L balances to ensure the accuracy in numbers presentation.
• Insure the efficiency of A/P payment and A/R collection.
• Ensure that Intercompany reconciliation & Bank Reconciliation are done monthly.
• Maintain proper and accurate monthly payroll.
• Submits period analysis and monthly reports within approved deadline dates.
• Monthly and yearly closing performing taking into consideration the adjustments, balances confirmation.
• Participates in internal and external audits.
• Responsible for SMART Project: Quotation, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Freight, Inventory Control, Invoices, Collection, Bills, Payment, Debit and Credit Memo.
Internal Auditor in Dr. Adel Abdulmahdy Accounting Office -Accounting & Auditing office industry.-January 2001 - March 2002 (1 year 3 months) Cairo/ Egypt -GENERAL AUDITOR FOR INCOME AND REVENUE ACCOUNTS.-• Responsible for practicing/ supporting/ and promoting United Auburn Indian Communities’ (“UAIC”) and Thunder Valley Casino Resort company-wide culture at all times.-• Perform the planning and execution of regulatory/ financial/ and operational audits and special projects.-• Assess compliance with governmental and jurisdictional regulatory requirements/ financial accounting and auditing standards/ and company policies to ensure company assets are safeguarded.-• Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of information systems and business controls.-• Compare and contrast property controls with regulatory requirements and generally expected internal controls.-• Identify and document business processes and controls in order to evaluate risks and compensating controls.-• Provide advisory and consulting services to improve efficiency/ effectiveness/ and utilization of company assets.-• Assist in assuring audit practices conform to department and professional standards.-• Lead or facilitate meetings to discuss audit findings and consulting services with top levels of management.-• Perform a wide variety of ad hoc special projects that may include collaboration with UAIC management/ the Tribal Gaming Commission or Thunder Valley Casino Resort management.
Ass. Financial Controller in InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Public Company; Hospitality industry
May 1994 – December 2000 (6 years 8 months) Sharm El-Shikh & Hurghada in Egypt
Worked As Cashier, Gen. Cashier, F.O. Cashier, F.&B. Auditor, Night Auditor, Head Night Auditors, Income Auditor & Acc. Receivable, Credit Controller, Accounts Supervisor, Chief Accounts and Ass. Financial Controller For Seven Years in Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants and Supermarkets.